The Last of Us Part II Spoiler Discussion Thread

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I thought you said you never finished it?:jbhmm:

c46c96ff8312434e35ec064dbe304ac3.jpg

Finished it the same week it dropped. Fun game to play, but again, the story was crap.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
right, the pendulum had to eventually swing the other day. Joel sacrificed a lot more than the world to save ellie.

that’s kind of what makes this game interesting to me. Because as the games protagonist you just go around killing people game to game and there’s never any consequence. But we all know from hood shyt, you kill somebody their people eventually gonna come looking for you:ufdup:

this real life shyt, someone prob looking for Nathan drake too.:sas2:

Rafe was right when he asked how many people Drake killed along his adventures, what made him justified? :wow:

That boy Tommy lucky we didnt finish the job when came limping through the farm talking greasy to my wife in front the baby :russ:

apparently the title screen after you beat the game is catalina island, shows Abby and Lev made it :ohhh:. i googled that shyt bc all those hacienda type spanish buildings look the fukking same to me :mjlol:. i thought it was the Rattler compund with white flags up bc the prisoners wiped them out :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Rafe was right when he asked how many people Drake killed along his adventures, what made him justified? :wow:

That boy Tommy lucky we didnt finish the job when came limping through the farm talking greasy to my wife in front the baby :russ:

apparently the title screen after you beat the game is catalina island, shows Abby and Lev made it :ohhh:. i googled that shyt bc all those hacienda type spanish buildings look the fukking same to me :mjlol:. i thought it was the Rattler compund with white flags up bc the prisoners wiped them out :dead:

dina real, wanted to bend her over the counter when she tore Tommy’s ass up on the porch :wow:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Ya'll got to see these out of bounds videos of TLOU2 (the channel below has a 22 vid playlist but there are more on other channels). They put mad detail in this game that wasn't even shown to us on camera. Was just watching the 22nd hidden animations one:wow:

On that vid it shows Ellie's face when Abby rides away at the end:mjcry:

These got me hooked on out of bounds vids of other games to.

Bonus vids of real locations in the game:

Last edited: