The Last of Us Part II Spoiler Discussion Thread

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
It made me dislike Tommy and Ellie for going after Abby after she had them both dead to rights and let them go. Especially Tommy coming to the farm and guilting Ellie to go to Cali. Like stfu, old man

yea she showed these fools, specially ellie mercy twice.....u dont get that too often smh.......imo no real bad or good guy honestly

:mjtf: There's ain't no monsters or sorcery in assassin's Creed. What the hell you talking about?

He's talking oddysey,origins more so than the OG AC games

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
maxresdefault.jpg

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
yea she showed these fools, specially ellie mercy twice.....u dont get that too often smh.......imo no real bad or good guy honestly

He's talking oddysey,origins more so than the OG AC games
Yes, and i liked the original games alot better. Black Flag was my favorite. Although even in those, i thought the time traveling element/animus shyt was not needed and took away from the games.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
are u high nikka??

The Assassin's Creed Odyssey Minotaur is one of four mythical beasts to kill and one of the hardest to defeat. You need to be at least level 35 to try your luck and even then there's a lot to do just to find him in Messara, let alone eventually fight.

How to find and beat the Assassin's Creed Odyssey Minotaur | GamesRadar+.

The minotaur was a nikka in a mask. I never made it to the others. My bad @Luke Cage . :hubie:

That's the one game though. That shyt wasn't in origins.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Damn thats my favorite area as ellie. I kinda wish more of the game was in Cali and less in Seattle
Game kinda felt like it dragged for me at that point tbh I loved most of the game

Maybe its also because it took a little long because I was on a harder difficulty :russ:

It made me dislike Tommy and Ellie for going after Abby after she had them both dead to rights and let them go. Especially Tommy coming to the farm and guilting Ellie to go to Cali. Like stfu, old man
I figured Tommy would've been sensible enough to be like we both made it out let's move on or something. Probably the only time in the game I actually didn't like the story

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
shyt gets stale, but ghosts took the formula and ran with it. :manny:

Yeah, my opinion is the same regarding ghost as it is for HZD2. They built a GREAT foundation with a lot of dope ass ideas and gameplay mechanics. I just think their sequels can do a lot to push them over that end from being good to goat tier

My biggest problem with Ghsot was the enemy AI that were just far too stupid for a stealth game

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Tommy lost his sight, ability to walk, his bytch, everything. He had nothing to do but be bitter. I didn't fukk with him after that, but I understood.