The Last of Us Part II Spoiler Discussion Thread

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Less than hour in LGBT all over,lesbos and obvious tranny:hhh:

Its like watching a new netflix show, first 25 minutes and u already seeing some gay sh*t

Am gonna play it but:comeon:
She's not a tranny breh :russ:

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:mjtf:

bruh if Abby was a real person, then this is her demanding a refund

The woman abby was modeled after is a real person, and she isn't a tranny.

:gucci:

77cafeefbd4d0ca8d52288707da9fa29.jpg

LoOpW55RFuElXl7Mh3M5KBk19BBIGh8wXL6-2u-dE4M.png

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
:mjtf:

bruh if Abby was a real person, then this is her demanding a refund

There's nothing in the game that says she's a tranny. :dead:

It makes sense she would want to get brolic to avenge her dad and deal with infected. And she lives in a football stadium and you see the gym in it. I think the main reason they made her brolic is to make her different and play different than Ellie.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There's nothing in the game that says she's a tranny. :dead:

It makes sense she would want to get brolic to avenge her dad and deal with infected. And she lives in a football stadium and you see the gym in it. I think the main reason they made her brolic is to make her different and play different than Ellie.

You just gonna spoil the entire game for breh? :lolbron:

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
just finished the game i was never emotionally invested like the internet clowns so I enjoyed the story for what it was, a tale of vengence

The gameplay annoyed the hell outta me tho, i found searching for crafting items tedious and i got motion sickness too many times

Loved the graphics and music

7/10

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
8/10 final score game, nice story..but idk why we had to use abby in the last fight for.

nikkas tryna tell me lgbt crap aint in it but lev is a trans boy lol ok..the only happy couple at the end,and i use the word happy losely , is the lesbo one lol....in any case good game,good gameplay upgrades but missing that epicness.

And joel dying:yeshrug:i thought he was gonna die in 1st game:russ:..no true villain in my eyes everybody wrong....

Abby may not be a tran y but:hhh: at any normal dude finding a broly chick like that attractive

Idk how this is of the year or best game ever to be honest....

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
8/10 final score game, nice story..but idk why we had to use abby in the last fight for.

nikkas tryna tell me lgbt crap aint in it but lev is a trans boy lol ok..the only happy couple at the end,and i use the word happy losely is the lesbo one lol....in any case good game,good gameplay upgrades but missing that epicness.

And joel dying:yeshrug:i thought he was gonna die in 1st game:russ:..no true villain in my eyes everybody wrong....

Abby may not be a tran y but:hhh: at any normal dude finding a broly chick like that attractive

What other game out is like it? I feel like there are million games like Tsushima, or FF7r, or Gears, AC, etc, but there;s really not many games like TLOU

It’s one of a kind, high quality experience that can’t be matched imo. Once in a generation game

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

nikkas tryna tell me lgbt crap aint in it but lev is a trans boy lol ok..the only happy couple at the end,and i use the word happy losely , is the lesbo one lol....in any case good game,good gameplay upgrades but missing that epicness.

nikkas say that because most people didn't even realize what was going on. I didn't realize Lev was trans until someone pointed it out to me :russ:

Meanwhile I was waiting the entire game for abby to be trans and she out here catching dikk (Owen is :dame: off gp)

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
What other game out is like it?

Nice story and upgraded the gameplay from the first...but still played like a naughty dog game...its missing something..the zombie shyt is whatever,the revenge plot again,starting off with joel dying kinda gave the game some purpose.though i can see how over emotional folks might not like it.

The fact that i enjoyed abby's run more than ellie's, felt wrong...idk bruh ,its like a chick that is attractive,technically she has everthing to be one,but the more u know her u kinda feel something is missing. Cool side piece but not wifey haha.

8/10 is good,but too me it aint beating ff7, or God of war as the best ps4 exclusive