'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
People really liking that last episode. I watched it again this morning because I was tired last night. It probably was the best episode mainly because most of this first season has been a bit uneventful. The game I suppose does have a thin storyline. Pedro is good but not sure he is doing anything any other capable actor could pull off. And besides Ellie looking like Rocky Dennis, she is a pretty good actress.

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I think her fight with dude was too easy but then I remember it was mentioned that when they tested the series with a closed off audience they said it was too violent so meh.
Sounds like they screen tested it with Resetera. :smh:

Most of the season feels like that. :smh:

I skimmed through their thread for the last episode and they're all down on the episode because it showed David forcing himself on Ellie. :smh:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I see what you are saying but I feel like they have dialed back the infected encounters too much.

I think it was a conscious effort to not turn this into the walking dead where the zombies are more of an inconvenience and really only a threat if there’s a ton of them.

I’d like to see more infected too but I can appreciate the idea of “these MFers are extremely dangerous and if you run into one it’s probably over for you”

Season 2 should have a LOT more interactions hopefully

What's the point of taking Ellie to the Fireflies for a cure when the infected are an afterthought on this show? :francis:

No one is saying they should be mowing down hordes of them each week but there is no looming or background threat of them in this show.

But I've said it before and people got mad that they've eliminated most of the tension from the story until this current episode. :yeshrug:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
shyt like this is why you cats that played the game shouldn’t post in this thread. The cannibal twist hadn’t been revealed when they were eating that meal. Y’all just can’t help yourselves.

Yeah they are ruining the show for people that have not played the game. I played so I knew what was coming,

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is it me or is the one of the best shots on tv? :banderas:

Fqgd5_kXsAAUMPb

fake prophet surrounded by flames. the allegory. the parallels. the metaphors. all encapsulated in one perfect shot

cinema :wow:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, thought they were gonna have Ellie and Joel tear through the town like the game.

I get it though :russ:

Yeah, but in the preview for the finale it looks like they got Joel on some Frank castle shyt

punisher_gun.gif

Finale looks like it will be good

Shocked this episode covered so much. They set up David and got his character off perfectly

I’m not sure I’m comfortable with the way you worded this :huhldup: