'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The finale? Better not be some boring flashback for half the episode. I know people love the show but there's a lot of filler.
yep the finale. and nope no flashbacks. should set up the future of the show
The finale will have a flashback.

It will feature Ellie's mom who will be played by Ashley Johnson (Ellie's voice actor in the games).

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think her fight with dude was too easy but then I remember it was mentioned that when they tested the series with a closed off audience they said it was too violent so meh.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
looks delicious :sas2:

They cut up that girls dad:huhldup:

Slapped that little girl and then about to feed her own father to her :russ:

Eat your father after getting pimp slapped Mormon brehette

They tearing that up :scusthov:

shyt like this is why you cats that played the game shouldn’t post in this thread. The cannibal twist hadn’t been revealed when they were eating that meal. Y’all just can’t help yourselves.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
45 min finale? :dahell:

They about to rush straight through that shyt :snoop:
I mean, if you played the game, theres not a lot to cover story wise.

Majority of Salt Lake is action with Joel smoking an entire hospital floor. And maybe 2 minutes of convo with with Marlene before he smokes her, followed by a couple of minutes of dialogue between him and Ellie as they get to Jackson.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I mean, if you played the game, theres not a lot to cover story wise.

Majority of Salt Lake is action with Joel smoking an entire hospital floor. And maybe 2 minutes of convo with with Marlene before he smokes her, followed by a couple of minutes of dialogue between him and Ellie as they get to Jackson.

Yeah I know how it goes. 45 minutes does not seem long at all...

I'm guessing they won't have any struggle getting into the hospital and we've seen our last and only bloater

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
shyt like this is why you cats that played the game shouldn’t post in this thread. The cannibal twist hadn’t been revealed when they were eating that meal. Y’all just can’t help yourselves.

It was already implied by that point. They had the scene before with them in the kitchen scrounging for things with the mystery meat showing up & the guy hesitating before saying it was venison. But fair enough, I guess.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I know how it goes. 45 minutes does not seem long at all...

I'm guessing they won't have any struggle getting into the hospital and we've seen our last and only bloater
Would like to see it but shyt them bloaters in there are OP so it kinda makes sense for them not to run into another

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I thought it was pretty obvious when the cook asked what the meat was but i guess not everyone watches these type of shows :yeshrug:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC

I mean I get it, I'd be upset too. Do yourself a favor and don't read through the thread until after the episode. shyt I would stay away period. I know it's no fun but nikkas way too loose with spoilers in this bytch.

I genuinely would go on a TLOU blackout after this season, there's no way part 2 isn't spoiled for 80% of y'all before the show ever comes out.