'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah he was. Just the show made him a even worse human being than in the game.
Me I just recall it from when Ellie Broke his finger in that cell that when it clicked for me in the game that he was a sick fukk

ya I got about 15 minutes left but they’ve made it clear what’s time he’s on tho smh

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I literally JUST played the part early in this game where Ellie and Dina find those WLF members tied up where Tommy just did the same move and Ellie talks about how Joel told her about doing that in the past
yeah that torture technique comes out a lot in part 2. season 2 is going have a lot of crazy scenes to adapt.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
good ep…went by surprisingly fast…this arc felt longer in the game…if they’re really wrapping up the contents of first game in the first season then next ep should be crazy

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Troy Baker must be one hell of an actor … dude sounds nothing like Joel in real life

Also found out that the dude who is the voice actor for Nathan Drake in Uncharted played David in the game

I was hoping Nolan North would've played David in the show. Hopefully he gets to do a minor role at some point. I think he had a cameo in the Uncharted movie, but I can't remember. I tried to forget about that movie :pachaha:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even with all of Station Elevens faults, this show isn't as good imo
Those before the fall and the airport scenes were so good

ya as we’re wrapping the season up I can say I enjoyed station eleven more…that show is gonna stick with me for quite some time…I didn’t feel comfortable comparing them at the time cuz this season of TLOU had basically just started and I was still in the middle of watching station eleven…but I feel station eleven told a better story overall now that I’ve pretty much watched both series

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
I see what you are saying but I feel like they have dialed back the infected encounters too much.
I think it was a conscious effort to not turn this into the walking dead where the zombies are more of an inconvenience and really only a threat if there’s a ton of them.

I’d like to see more infected too but I can appreciate the idea of “these MFers are extremely dangerous and if you run into one it’s probably over for you”

Season 2 should have a LOT more interactions hopefully