'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This is NOWHERE NEAR any all time great tv show. :gucci: You nikkas are insufferable. You can’t just like some shyt without trying to bulldoze all this hyperbole into it. I bet you think your girl is the most beautiful woman in the world because you like her.
Yeah...it's very solid and compelling but so was S1 walking dead lol. Has this surpassed the first seasons of the wire, sopranos, boardwalk empire, BB, etc?

Let's just enjoy it brehs lol

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is NOWHERE NEAR any all time great tv show. :gucci: You nikkas are insufferable. You can’t just like some shyt without trying to bulldoze all this hyperbole into it. I bet you think your girl is the most beautiful woman in the world because you like her.
This show is good, but the acting is not all that. I agree, with you. Not one episode, I was impressed by the acting. The acting is what I expected from a show like this. Good acting, but not mind blowing lol.

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
Should I play the games before I watch the show?

I've been procrastinating about playing them for years.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Riley looking like a college student kissing Ellie, who looks like she's in Junior High. :sitdown:They couldn't have gotten someone that at least looked Ellie's age.
The funny thing about it is that they the same age two months apart at 19 years old. 18 years old when they filmed it.

They age down Ellie so hard that she really looks right age.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
My further thoughts on episode 7:

**I'll preface by saying that I'm knowledgeable about the main details of the original game**

1) There's no way Ellie would have been able to drag Joel to that house lol.

2) Ellie & Riley are nasty as f*ck for drinking that dirty a$$ liquor bottle from that dead guy. Also, the bottle could have easily had the fungi on it :hhh:

3) The Fireflies must not have taught Riley to shoot the infected in the head (that's how they die). But that makes no sense, if they gave her a gun they would have told her that important info.

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

**I'll preface by saying that I'm knowledgeable about the main details of the original game**

2) Ellie & Riley are nasty as f*ck for drinking that dirty a$$ liquor bottle from that dead guy. Also, the bottle could easily had the fungi on it :hhh:

3) The Fireflies must not have taught Riley to shoot the infected in the head (that's how they die). But that makes no sense, if they gave her a gun they would have told her that important info.
I assumed Ellie dragged Joel using the horse :manny:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

2) Ellie & Riley are nasty as f*ck for drinking that dirty a$$ liquor bottle from that dead guy. Also, the bottle could have easily had the fungi on it :hhh:

I assumed Ellie dragged Joel using the horse :manny:

she did, you see it in the game

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Episode was cool to me. I still think the bill episode was a waste, especially since the rigged up town had more action in the game. They definitely could’ve did more with that episode.

I liked the Ep but in hindsight that Ep coulda definitely used more interaction with Joel & Ellie