'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
One thing I never quite understood from both the game and the show…exactly when/what causes infected to be stuck to the wall and floor surrounded by fungus?

I saw a lot of people say when infected are near death the fungus has them stick to some surface and begin spreading (not sure how without spores)..but clearly with this episode that infected dude was chilling until he heard them.

In the game whenever you see the fungus you know there’s stalkers/clickers/bloaters nearby which led me to believe that it was part of the transformation..

I haven't played the game, but its a reference to the way ants and other insects bite on to trees and stick there when they're about to die from the fungus:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
I haven't played the game, but its a reference to the way ants and other insects bite on to trees and stick there when they're about to die from the fungus:

That would make sense except buddy who was stuck in the mall wasn’t about to die..shyt maybe he was until there was an opportunity to bite and spread the fungus?

Also

Towards the end of part 2 there’s numerous times where stalkers are stuck to walls and detach themselves when you walk past them

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2ftxvcepknka1.png