'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Yo TV show Ellie is way more aggressive and violent than in the game. Her reaching for that knife when Riley woke her up, laughing after she stabbed the infected in the head and breaking all the glass after she got bit. From what I remember in the game she was a pretty sweet and normal girl. :mjcry:

To me it looks like they’re planting the seeds for Part 2.:picard:

yeah lotta part 2 planting

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im assuming this is a flash back episode of what Ellie went through before meeting Joel?

Episode was kind of meh for me. Seemed like a filler. The gay agenda is real though with this show :scust:
If you can’t handle the “gay agenda” now then you should just stop watching because this shyt is lightwork compared to what happens in Part 2.:mjlol:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
If you can’t handle the “gay agenda” now then you should just stop watching because this shyt is lightwork compared to what happens in Part 2.:mjlol:
I can handle it, just didnt know the game had all this shyt in it :heh:

Guess ill find out come March 28th :obama:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From someone who never played the game, this seemed like a filler episode. Showing a flash back with a girl at a mall who is irrelevant in her present time seems like a filler to me. What importance does this episode have to do with whats been shown so far? enlighten us

edit: even if u convinced me it wasnt a filler episode, its was very underwhelming.
The flashback is relevant because it’s a direct comparison to Elli’s present situation. Ellie is about to lose Joel who is the most important person in her life and it causes her to have a flashback of when she lost Riley who was the most important person in her life at the time. She doesn’t want to deal with that pain again.:childplease:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
D-D-D-Daaaaytooooooonaaaaaa!
12054-bac77178b6475f43d1a7e2a6079db911.jpg

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
The flashback is relevant because it’s a direct comparison to Elli’s present situation. Ellie is about to lose Joel who is the most important person in her life and it causes her to have a flashback of when she lost Riley who was the most important person in her life at the time. She doesn’t want to deal with that pain again.:childplease:
They really didnt need to make an entire episode of why she felt that way :dead:

A very underwhelming one at that.

many shows have told backgrounds of people without throwing out an entire episode. Think they are outpacing themselves with a hit show and wanted to slow it down a bit.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
It was better than 3 off the strength that it gave background on a character that is actually still around

Overall an unnecessary episode but It was too well
Done to call it trash .

Just could’ve lived without it

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
how is this a filler episode to people
this came from the game :dahell:
Because a lot of people didn't play the game, don't know about what happened in the game and after the protagonist got stabbed and was in his death bed, the episode centered on the co-lead having a flashback to show us how sad her life has been.

I think people have a really dumb aversion to "filler" episodes (character work is just as important as moving the plot forward) but it's not hard to understand why someone would think this last ep was "filler".

Same as ep. 3. That shyt had a very clear purpose but it didn't move the plot forward so whoever thinks what they are watching is all about the plot, will find anything that doesn't attack the main plot, filler.