'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Daps
Holdup Riley has been living in the mall for all this time? The fireflies don’t have her with them? And she’s been playing video games in that damn mall and managed not to awaken anything until TONIGHT?!
Fireflies had her stationed there. That sleeping infected didn’t look too hidden when they panned from the arcade, so I’m surprised the fireflies didn’t find him.

As far as it only awakening that night, maybe that has something to do with the specialness of Ellie.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Im assuming this is a flash back episode of what Ellie went through before meeting Joel?

Episode was kind of meh for me. Seemed like a filler. The gay agenda is real though with this show :scust:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
One thing I never quite understood from both the game and the show…exactly when/what causes infected to be stuck to the wall and floor surrounded by fungus?

I saw a lot of people say when infected are near death the fungus has them stick to some surface and begin spreading (not sure how without spores)..but clearly with this episode that infected dude was chilling until he heard them.

In the game whenever you see the fungus you know there’s stalkers/clickers/bloaters nearby which led me to believe that it was part of the transformation..

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Show has fillers and that’s cool but goodness
. Seemed like a filler.
princess-bride-you-keep-using-that-word.gif

Now is when she can shine as an actress and give a good performance. All that slurping y’all were doing in prior episodes like she was doing any heavy lifting was fugazi. I’m about to watch this ep now and I’ll judge her off these next two episodes. See if she can give us Ellie.
give it up breh, the season's damn near over

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
princess-bride-you-keep-using-that-word.gif

From someone who never played the game, this seemed like a filler episode. Showing a flash back with a girl at a mall who is irrelevant in her present time seems like a filler to me. What importance does this episode have to do with whats been shown so far? enlighten us

edit: even if u convinced me it wasnt a filler episode, its was very underwhelming.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
From someone who never played the game, this seemed like a filler episode. Showing a flash back with a girl at a mall who is irrelevant in her present time seems like a filler to me. What importance does this episode have to do with whats been shown so far? enlighten us
It named after the DLC episode for the game. Feels like everyone knew this...

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Give what up? In a series most main characters get their centric episode to allow the actor to really perform. These next two will be hers. It’s not set pieces or story progression. Just character driven performance. That’s what I look forward to in dramas.