'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Ellie was breaking that glass like Connie in The Godfather :russ:

giphy.gif

GO HEAD...BREAK IT ALL YOU GUINEA BRAT

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Storm Reid's was fukking great as Riley. Had me :mjcry: at the wholesome parts knowing what was about to happen. The little things like hugging a little bit longer or forcing physicality to get closer to the other person is the kind of shyt it's rarely done well when it comes to teen love stories.

I do agree it was on the weaker side as a TV episode that's so close to the finale, but it was still top quality all around so I ain't gonna complain. And to be honest, time flew by, I was surprised when it ended thinking there had to be more time left so I was still very engaged with what I was being presented.

I guess if I had to nitpick something it would be that for all the explicit character work they've done with Joel so TV audiences can understand him better, Ellie has been all about implicit shyt and I'm not sure I agree with that call when you had this episode to lay it down a little bit more than just showing you how fukking sad and tragic her journey has been.