'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
that lil bytch got a mouth on her im surprised aint nobody beat her ass

Lol that IS kind of a good call out

Post apocalyptic world, battle hardened people, military regime, people being hunted, starved, raped, tortured and generally on edge and this little loud mouth just talking hella shyt every 5 minutes?

If I was Joel I woulda took my belt off and beat her just to show whose boss a LONG time ago.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Man they ran thru that University quick. I was hoping to see Joel fall into the dormitory to fight off runners and 2 bloaters. Powering generators and shyt. Where the flame thrower at cuz?

David and the cannibals up next :banderas:

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Man they ran thru that University quick. I was hoping to see Joel fall into the dormitory to fight off runners and 2 bloaters. Powering generators and shyt. Where the flame thrower at cuz?

David and the cannibals up next :banderas:

nah - next episode is going to be the DLC left behind with Ellie and her lesbian girlfriend Riley

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
nah - next episode is going to be the DLC left behind with Ellie and her lesbian girlfriend Riley

oh yea I forgot about that. Makes sense since Ellie will go to the mall and find supplies for Joel in the helicopter. The LGBTQ will love the next episode. Shieeet