'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Finally caught up… gay episode was amazing. Some truly great storytelling. I joke around about gay nikkas a lot but this is the type of representation they need. It was a great love story about two people who just happened to be gay. No overly zesty characters.

I didn’t play the game but the show is dope to me so far. Even if Joel and Ellie should be dead af by now. :mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Who's decision was it to make Ellie a cringe edgelord with a bloodlust/death fetish :what:

That shyt is beyond corny and lame. From the 1st episode she watching somebody get murked like :shaq: . Then episode 3 she's :banderas: Over killing the infected that was stuck

Get to episode 4 and she's pointing a gun at her reflection like 50 cent at the beginning of Get Rich or Die Tryin :mjlol: . "WA Dada dang WA dadada dang listen to my 9mm go bang" looking ass bytch :dead: :dead:

Completely changes the character for the worse

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Frank & bill episode was overrated as fukk. It was good but the way people were hyping it and the clown ass director talking about he watched it 200 times and it still makes him weep :mjlol: :mjlol:

I actually thought it was really well done though. Nick Offerman needs his props bc he's underrated as an actor

Sad it changed up a great part of the game but it was cool

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Some of the set design looks cheap as fukk :mjpls: . In the 1st episode the outside of the buildings brick facade was looking like Hobby Lobby Styrofoam :russ:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Frank & bill episode was overrated as fukk. It was good but the way people were hyping it and the clown ass director talking about he watched it 200 times and it still makes him weep
Overrated as hell!
Then nikkas on ResetEra talking bout “you either homophobic or never been in love if this episode didn’t move you” and “best episode of tv ever, I watched it 5x and cried each time”. Yea I know I mentioned it before but that shyt annoyed the fukk outta me. If I said someone was racist if an episode with black ppl didn’t move them, I would probably be banned and ppl would dog pile on the post. :stopitslime:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
FpGZ07qaAAg-ZCx

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Well, her brother was the leader, she inherited whatever power he got. I didn’t even see her as the leader in the end, seemed liek they were just following her out of respect for getting revenge on her behalf

I’m late af so someone may have addressed this already (apologies if so) but it seems like her brother was the leader but never got anything done. Kathleen was the brains behind the ACTUAL overthrow of Fedra after her brother got captured. So she has their respect for that.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Finally caught up… gay episode was amazing. Some truly great storytelling. I joke around about gay nikkas a lot but this is the type of representation they need. It was a great love story about two people who just happened to be gay. No overly zesty characters.

I didn’t play the game but the show is dope to me so far. Even if Joel and Ellie should be dead af by now. :mjlol:

You gotta be kidding me? Frank came through with his zesty entitlement from the jump :mjlol:

Every time he got something he kept asking for more :martin: . If you ask me he weaponized sexuality aND *coerced* Bill into helping him so much at the beginning :sas1:

Basically he groomed him but they won't talk about that :sas2:

Let's not forget how his ass got Bill shot in the 1st place coming out the house like a buffoon :mjpls:

End of the damn world complaining about the house decor :mjpls:

Was told to leave and not touch anything but desecrating mama's piano with his grimy hands :mjpls:

To top it all off he asked Bill to off him :mjpls:

Take take take :mjpls:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
You gotta be kidding me? Frank came through with his zesty entitlement from the jump :mjlol:

Every time he got something he kept asking for more :martin: . If you ask me he weaponized sexuality aND *coerced* Bill into helping him so much at the beginning :sas1:

Basically he groomed him but they won't talk about that :sas2:

Let's not forget how his ass got Bill shot in the 1st place coming out the house like a buffoon :mjpls:

End of the damn world complaining about the house decor :mjpls:

Was told to leave and not touch anything but desecrating mama's piano with his grimy hands :mjpls:

To top it all off he asked Bill to off him :mjpls:

Take take take :mjpls:
Behaved straight like a blonde bimbo. :russ:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
My biggest issue with this show so far is that it's not really conveying how fukked up and dangerous things are.

They don't have to fight all the time but they are constantly just walking through wide open spaces like shyt is sweet

Also the pacing is kinda bad. The whole frank and Bill romance was really unearned at this point in the series tbh. It was nice but it came at the expense of development between Joel and Ellie

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Behaved straight like a blonde bimbo. :russ:

You see it. "Ugh let me out this damn hole :comeon: .Let me eat something. Give me 5 min more in the shower. Let me touch all your shyt in your house. Girl if you don't let me repaint the bedroom itll be hell to pay :usure: . Go ahead and take me out the world Zaddy :sadcam: "

:russ: And they want to give this guy an Emmy.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Would’ve been funny if frank and bill slammed that front door open and they were slapping each other instead of arguing 3 years later.

AmbitiousBareArmedcrab-size_restricted.gif