'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was fire. First half was perfect imo and the second was still dope. All the actors are bringing their A game and they nailed the dreary hopeless atmosphere of the QZ.

Was really surprised/impressed how much they took directly from the game. The hardcore drug like and Joel acting like the watch is broken. You can tell this is in good hands. The season trailer at the end got my hype as well.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really curious to see how they fit the entire game and dlc in 9 episodes. Some stuff probably gotta get cut

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I don’t think she’s 14 bruh

She’s basically an adult at this point. How she looks is how she looks. If she plays adult Ellie, she’s going to look just like this. We are going to have to just deal with it.
She said was 11 on season 6 of game of thrones on Kimmel this week, do the math

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I like this. I'll give the first episode a B+.

One concern i have is, i didn't finish the game but how much is this like The Walking Dead/The 28 Days/Weeks Later series? Is there enough differentiation that audiences unfamiliar with the game won't make comparisons?
The infected in this are a lot more of a threat than your typical zombie show. Also, the human element is much more brutal and non-forgiving in TLOU universe. The Walking Dead fell off because the sense of danger got stale. I don't think that'll happen with this show.