'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
just a friendly reminder…little things like “you thought this part was sad, wait until you get to _____ story :wow:” are still spoilers

also completely unrelated I’m pretty sure I got the end of the first game spoiled for me out of nowhere on social media, hate that shyt.

I'm pretty sure someone spoiled me on the end of the game in THIS thread :mjcry:.

I clicked on an unmarked Spoiler tag (thinking it was spoilers about the episode that already aired) and I got spoilers for the the end of the current story.
So...yeah...if you're going to post game spoilers in spoiler tags, it might be helpful if you note that you are spoiler tagging GAME spoilers.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They had a storybook ending. Dying peacefully in each other’s arms :unimpressed: which isn’t even close to the game’s story.

They made Henry and Sam’s story even more heartbreaking by making Sam deaf. Why couldn’t they just escape into the sunset if the creator’s are in the business of veering off from the game?

They lived a happy and pretty much full life with no worries with a white picket fence ect...They chose to die together peacefully

Sam and Henry on the other hand died tragically.

There is no comparison here breh

:comeon: Both were great, but tragic stories. Stop making everything racial and just enjoy a fantastic series. Sheesh.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The only shytty thing about this series is the amount of time we gonna have to wait in-between seasons....Phenomenal series. Nobody is fukking with HBgOat.

about to rewatch every episode my next days off
That's one thing about a few of these series that's annoying, the wait. Aint no more "We'll be back next year, same time". We looking at 2 years between seasons on shyt. Succession, been gone for like 2 years. Hot D aint gonna be back for 2 years. Tariq Power timing is random as hell. Andor probably wont be til 2024, same for Severance. TLoU will likely be the same, 2 years.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
nikka what show is that? :heh:
House of the Dragons, Hot D for short :dame:
It's where I got the idea for the "These posts are spoiler" gifs :lolbron:
DNy7rmV.gif

hN3HKin.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only shytty thing about this series is the amount of time we gonna have to wait in-between seasons....Phenomenal series. Nobody is fukking with HBgOat.

about to rewatch every episode my next days off

HBO is the only premium cable/streaming service I have never cancelled.

I wonder how they decide whether a show is HBO Original worthy or just HBO Max. I gotta give props to the quality control department at HBOgoat for consistency.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Question on the Bloaters...

How did they get so huge if they're infected humans? are they just huge 6'10 humans that were infected and bloat to larger sizes? Doesn't seem like a 5'10 guy, even bloated to the max would get that big. Maybe the growths make them larger, like extending limbs and shyt?
Yes.. According to the podcast

1. Larger people take longer to be fully infected so the biggest and strongest become bloaters

“There are certain people that are so strong and big that can survive even longer, and those are the bloaters,” he said. “That’s why you’re seeing this person is so tall and massive in their strength. And it just becomes that much scarier, again as we go forward, there’s just these new types of infected.”

2. Bloaters cannot be killed

“We also thought, look, whatever this thing is and however it got that way, there was this notion that it might be scarier that at some point you realize, you’re not killing it,” Mazin said on the official podcast (via TV Line). “No one’s killing it, ever.”

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HBO is the only premium cable/streaming service I have never cancelled.

I wonder how they decide whether a show is HBO Original worthy or just HBO Max. I gotta give props to the quality control department at HBOgoat for consistency.
They've had some misses though.

Mad Men
Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead would've been amazing on HBO
House of Cards