'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yes. there are three more. stalkers we could/should get this season; they're scary for a unique reason, kinda like clickers. and if they hold true to the games we wont get the other two tank-types until season 2 or 3.
I believe the Stalkers popped out in this past episode

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Ain't no way in the world the faq episode was better than this :mjlol:
Don't you understand. Episode 3 "transcended the series. Not only the best episode of the season, but of tv ever" :troll:
Changed it from the game for a happy ending for the white gay folks, but no such luck for the black folks. :mjpls:
cacs were mad as hell when a poster pointed that out :mjpls:

Here's the post on Era. I blacked out any spoilers. Im just spoilering it because it's a big image and being careful not to spoil others theme wise.
2f6b8f996d2dae8ba2677ce158a2447a.png
To go further on that point. They made Joel's daughter black and she is killed for Joel's character development. Why couldnt someone like Tommy be black? Adoption is a thing.

This was one of the responses to that post. **There is a spoiler in this post for s1**
7234202c47f3c8d53187a2b768c12017.png
Why you labeling all minorities when the issue was specifically how black characters are treated? :mjpls:
Look at Ellie as the avy too, they obviously coming from this with an unbiased mind :troll:

Seems this quote perfectly sums up how white ppl feel about the TLoU franchise
Hell no. I dodge those threads like the plague because I know I'll just get banned. I honestly hate the TLOUS franchise with every fiber of my being. That franchise is like milk for people that want to feel good about themselves and representation up until black people are mentioned.
White people champion TLoU for it's gay/trans representation and say any argument dealing with race is "bait" or "trolling" in regards to the franchise.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Fungal growth.

Also, keep in mind that bloaters are extremely rare. Most infected die within a month/couple months or so. I think it takes roughly a year to reach clicker stage and years to get to bloater stage. I’m saying that to say that the fungus will do it’s best to slow decomposition etc (as the epidemiologist said in the first episode) so to get to bloater stage you likely needed to have above average physical attributes/composition (muscles/general health) to start with. That combined with the fungal growth and pus/spore like sacks gives them that hulkling like appearance
So how are they living for month/couple months? I say that to ask what would then allow others to live for years to progress to the next stage

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
But Bill and Frank committed suicide. :gucci:
Yea...........but those were sort of happy/good suicides* Frank was dying and in pain. Bill's love was so strong for him, he didnt want to live anymore, he had no other purpose. Lived a long life and found love.

Compare that to how Henry killed himself. Sad and depressing as hell.

*I know I phrased that in a fukked up way :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Chi

Yea...........but those were sort of happy/good suicides* Frank was dying and in pain. Bill's love was so strong for him, he didnt want to live anymore, he had no other purpose. Lived a long life and found love.

Compare that to how Henry killed himself. Sad and depressing as hell.

*I know I phrased that in a fukked up way :mjlol:
Nothing quite like a happy/good suicide to lighten the mood :lolbron:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how are they living for month/couple months? I say that to ask what would then allow others to live for years to progress to the next stage

if you're asking in terms of sustenance - I think they just use some sort of photosynthesis or some shyt. There was that scene where a colony of infected were just laying on the ground like synchronized swimmers. though they seemed to be sensitive to the sun or maybe they just "eat" - i don't believe this was ever fully fleshed out (pun intended)

As the infection advances, the enthralled ant is compelled to leave its nest for a more humid microclimate that’s favorable to the fungus’s growth.

Last edited:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
just a friendly reminder…little things like “you thought this part was sad, wait until you get to _____ story :wow:” are still spoilers

also completely unrelated I’m pretty sure I got the end of the first game spoiled for me out of nowhere on social media, hate that shyt.

Last edited:

Loken

All Star
Daps
I’m pretty sure I got the end of the first game spoiled for me out of nowhere on social media, hate that shyt.

yepppp every new big game some ass hat got a secret weapon or the ending in the thumbnail on YouTube with in hours of that shyt coming out cant stand that shyt