'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
But Bill and Frank committed suicide. :gucci:
You didn’t see it, it wasn’t because they were bitten. You would have seen Tess do it ep 2. Frank do it episode 3. Then Henry do it episode 5.

Like how many times is that shyt gonna go down in a short span before this becomes the bit and suicided show

I knew it from jump they wasn’t gonna keep that ball rolling

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So did everyone in Kansas City get killed?
After the explosion?

Probably.

Which is how fukked up things are in the world.

FEDRA was able to keep them underground for 15 years.

Henry, to save Sam, gave up the leader of the revolution.

Kathleen, after defeating FEDRA, becomes obsessed with getting revenge, and pretty much covering up the fact that there was activity underground. That explosion opened up the ground letting all the infected out, who then killed all the people with weapons.

They're going to the city and killing everybody. :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which goes to the whole thing about are there really good guys in this?

All Henry wanted to do was save his brother's life, but pretty much doomed an entire town that was "freed" 11 days before.

ehhh I can’t blame that on henry…the fat bytch OD’ed on the revenge tip even when she got good advice from her #2 man to wait…and she knew she was wrong for it cuz her brother would’ve wanted her to forgive him…now I COMPLETELY understand why she wouldn’t but that was a choice she made

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ehhh I can’t blame that on henry…the fat bytch OD’ed on the revenge tip even when she got good advice from her #2 man to wait
Yeah of course, if she responded differently, shyt would have been fine, but she didn't. When Henry gave her brother up, I'm sure he knew that they were going to kill him and that Kathleen would be on the hunt for him. Kathleen tells Perry about all the bad shyt they had to do to finally defeat FEDRA so I doubt Henry thought she would go :Manny: and focus on other shyt.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Happy ending? They committed suicide.
They had a storybook ending. Dying peacefully in each other’s arms :unimpressed: which isn’t even close to the game’s story.

They made Henry and Sam’s story even more heartbreaking by making Sam deaf. Why couldn’t they just escape into the sunset if the creator’s are in the business of veering off from the game?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
They had a storybook ending. Dying peacefully in each other’s arms :unimpressed: which isn’t even close to the game’s story.

They made Henry and Sam’s story even more heartbreaking by making Sam deaf. Why couldn’t they just escape into the sunset if the creator’s are in the business of veering off from the game?
That’s one thing that had to happen unfortunately :manny: they aren’t going to be veering off too much plus they said a lot of shyt that’s in the show they couldn’t do it in the game. So this veering talk is moot unless you was with them in the creative process
shyt

bill is still alive in the game