'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, if it bothers you that much you can legit skip the part with bill/frank. Ellie/Joel do some shyt, then it cuts the the flashback, then shows Joel/ellie again. Probably like the first 15 min and last 10 min of the epi.

Keep it a buck you could probably skip the whole episode and you wouldnt miss anything. Joel and Ellie go to Bills house to get a battery charger and truck from Bill. They find Bill/Frank have killed themselves, they then head to Wyoming.

I might skip the whole thing:mjpls:. Left a bad taste in my mouth:dame:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
listening to the podcast, i didn’t know there was BASL, Black American Sign Language. But it makes sense

They’re really talking up Sam’s actor, Keivonn Woodard. Said he was easily one of the most brilliant actors they had on set, and was just very natural at acting.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Seems like bad budgeting :beli:
They explain why they had to do it on the podcast.

Essentially, they needed to be able to have things burning constantly, pyrotechnics going off, bigger explosions, gun fire, controlled lighting at night, etc. and they had to make sure they could do it over the course of three weeks.

They are using a lot of practical effects for this show.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, the scene where she talks about how close her and her brother was, to me, indicates that they were extremely close as adults and she likely played some role while he was leader.

I don't think her brother died and they took her from can stacking duty to be the new leader.

Let these dudes tell it there were never any females rulers throughout all of history....which is obviously false.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amazing episode, way better than the last two. They knocked it out of the park with the Sam and Henry castings, and the action was incredible. Compared to the video game the tv show might have the better interpretation of things, but that might be recency bias kicking in. The ending made me wanna cry just like the game did.

Even though I knew Sam and Henry's deaths were coming, I was kind of hoping the writers would be pivot from it :mjcry: Especially because the chemistry the 4 of them have is super on point. I like to imagine a version where they all make it to Wyoming/Seattle and they have a happy ending.