'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the infected/bloater scene felt odd because the four of them just went through a tunnel system to get there and didn't encounter anything. 15 minutes after getting out, there's a massive sinkhole and a swarm of them come pouring out. :dahell:

If they enter point A and exit at point X without encountering infected despite being told that some were pushed underground and finding traces of a community that lived in those tunnels - we are then told that FEDRA allegedly made attempts to clear the tunnels - and then at point X an explosion happens and after a while infected come running out of a sinkhole then maybe those infected were at/closer to point X, no? - potentially driven/pushed there by said clearing out attempts

Is this poor media literacy or am I missing something? Why's this confusing for you breh and why does it need to be spelled out?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
In person it's definitely a lot less critique'y

I go to work and my coworkers are talking about how they cried and can't wait til the next episode. My moms literally called me Friday about the ending of the last episode. She was blown away. Loved it. Of course, these are really just tv viewers though.. not really gamers, just average people watching an HBO show..

but then I get online and I see complaints about casting, Joel being too soft, every episode being labeled filler, people straight up saying they're done with the show.

It truly is night and day lol.. pretty funny shyt. We really do live in bubbles, and this site/online community is one within itse
lf.
You might be just focusing on just a portion of opinions because even in this thread it's like 90% of people being impressed and liking/loving the show :manny:

Even on the cesspool that it's Twitter I've read way more positive opinions that I was expecting (granted, I was expecting a shyt show worse than what happened with Part 2 :dead:)

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I'm glad they substantiated that Karen chick by making her just the scorned little sister of the real boss who unfortunately was killed. Them dudes was just following her lead out of some kind of respect and loyalty for him. Rather than her just running the show from the jump which is unrealistic.

They even make sure to show that she's emotional and doing things that's not best for the group.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
The infected swarm that comes running out of the ground was crazy as well (the flame backdrop was a nice touch). No amount of automatic fire was able save their asses tho. It was pretty bleak watching all the infected storm off towards the city after they murdered the whole military battalion. Them people screwed.

The bloater was dope as well. Really came off as an unstoppable force.

And the crazy thing is there are variations crazier than that.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Some of y’all boys soft as hell. :gucci:

Ain’t no way I’m crying over a fictional TV show when I already knew what was going to happen. Moreover, if I were to cry, it would be through an intermediary on some Conan the Barbarian, “He is Sumerian. He will not cry, so I cry for him,” shyt. :wow:

Man thee fukk up! I’m from FL! We don’t be crying and shyt out here! The little kids tweet about black heroes was sad af, though. :mjcry:

I’m just joking with you, brehs. Happy SB Sunday!

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some of y’all boys soft as hell. :gucci:

Ain’t no way I’m crying over a fictional TV show when I already knew what was going to happen. Moreover, if I were to cry, it would be through an intermediary on some Conan the Barbarian, “He is Sumerian. He will not cry, so I cry for him,” shyt. :wow:

Man thee fukk up! I’m from FL! We don’t be crying and shyt out here! The little kids tweet about black heroes was sad af, though. :mjcry:

I’m just joking with you, brehs. Happy SB Sunday!
I was watching Double Toasted this week and apparently Doctor Love in trouble with the law again:smh: