'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
Henry was an okay character I guess, but he felt bland and the motivation for his actions was dull. I feel like he would've been far more interesting and become ten times more layered, if he were in an interracial homosexual relationship with the man who helped him and Sam hide.

Kathleen was pitch perfect and I almost thought the actress had too much sex appeal for the role, but she was able to tone it down and be a believable leader. I survived an apocalypse in 89, 92, and 04. So trust me when I say that women like Kathleen were always running things. It helps that white women tend to be natural leaders by design.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Henry was an okay character I guess, but he felt bland and the motivation for his actions was dull. I feel like he would've been far more interesting and become ten times more layered, if he were in an interracial homosexual relationship with the man who helped him and Sam hide.

Kathleen was pitch perfect and I almost thought the actress had too much sex appeal for the role
, but she was able to tone it down and be a believable leader. I survived an apocalypse in 89, 92, and 04. So trust me when I say that women like Kathleen were always running things. It helps that white women tend to be natural leaders by design.
:mjlol: ain't nothin sexy about that flat booty whale

I hate when they put her dumbass in roles where she's supposed to be attractive

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
That chubby Karen shyt got me weak. 😂

Brehs need to chill with going in on the show. There ain’t no way in hell they’re going to keep that game the same as the show.

TLOU is too gruesome, you can’t just be showing peoples head getting smashed with 2X4s an blown to pieces with explosives.

I seen some random video on YouTube of how real the peoples faces look when they get killed in part 2 and I can’t imagine seeing that level of torture every episode.

You think HBO showing some shyt like this 😂

The show been pretty good so far even with the changes however chubby Karen was a waste. They could have easily had a Marlene or tess like character in that position or even Karen's right hand man play that position if they really wanted to do the blind revenge shyt. She comes off like a soccer mom you can't take seriously at all which pulled me out of all her scenes.

Besides people crying about the bussy files in episode 3, the seasons only big complaint is them trying to do the walking dead's governor with a Karen. shyt was a flop.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Kathleen took the episode down a few notches for me. Again, she was distractingly awful. Absolutely terrible casting.

They've made Joel kinda soft in the show. Maybe they were trying to avoid "angry white man" chatter about him but he was ruthless in the game. A major part of the story was Ellie breaking his walls down little by little.

The first two episodes were basically flawless but I've been disappointed since. The infected/bloater scene felt odd because the four of them just went through a tunnel system to get there and didn't encounter anything. 15 minutes after getting out, there's a massive sinkhole and a swarm of them come pouring out. :dahell:

Henry and Sam were great though and the change with Ellie trying to save Sam with her blood was a nice change.

Seems most everyone in here loves what they're doing though so I guess I'm just typing into the abyss. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
People bytching about Kathleen gotta remember Fedra only fell 10 days prior to Joel & Ellie showing up. With her brother being in charge before her it’s not too far fetched that the people fell in line behind her. We have no idea if Perry or anyone else would’ve eventually got tired of her shyt. We see Perry had other priorities besides catching up with Sam & Henry but gave in to Kathleen. I don’t think the show propped her up as some great leader, she just happened to be in a right place, right time moment, and that moment didn’t last very long due to her obsession with catching Henry.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
People bytching about Kathleen gotta remember Fedra only fell 10 days prior to Joel & Ellie showing up. With her brother being in charge before her it’s not too far fetched that the people fell in line behind her. We have no idea if Perry or anyone else would’ve eventually got tired of her shyt. We see Perry had other priorities besides catching up with Sam & Henry but gave in to Kathleen. I don’t think the show propped her up as some great leader, she just happened to be in a right place, right time moment, and that moment didn’t last very long due to her obsession with catching Henry.
I think that’s how I’m coping with it. I’m just assuming Perry was prepping an overthrow of her cause that soccer mom ain’t leading no post apocalyptic revolution I’m sorry. Tess yes, Kathleen no

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Show is decent, but I'm just not getting the hype. Felt this way since the first ep.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh