'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
There's been nothing indicating that Marlene has military experience but the first episode we see Fireflies taking out FEDRA shyt using bombs and snipers all over.

The only person in the game that we're shown has relevant experience in a prior life is Bill and it's because he's one of those survivalists cats that prepped for a tyrannical government and end of the world shyt.
But you not understanding........you can't lead anything unless you have military experience. Every leader in history had military experience :troll:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you not understanding........you can't lead anything unless you have military experience. Every leader in history had military experience :troll:
Breh, if the show was trying to tell us that Kathleen was out in the streets putting in work, beating the shyt out of people, a combo of Solid Snake and Marcus Fenix, then yeah, I'd have the :aicmon:

Ellie was eating a chicken sandwich in the 2nd episode. They didn't explain whether Marlene's assistant worked in a restaurant.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Anybody military would have been with Fedra. Everybody else left over is a civilian. Mans are complaining about Kathleen when these guys had some old geezer that can't water if he fell out a boat keeping lookout in a tower on the outskirts of town. :mjlol:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You don't need military experience to plan combat scenarios against the state

Wow

You just gonna trust a WalMart manager to lead you to glory huh?
Aren’t slave revolts just regular people? It’s usually just the person with most galvanizing voice to rally the most people against the state either through higher than normal education or training for people in their station.

I think Che Guerra was a medical student before he started fighting in South America

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Aren’t slave revolts just regular people? It’s usually just the person with most galvanizing voice to rally the most people against the state either through higher than normal education or training for people in their station.

I think ache Guerra was a medical student before he started fighting in South America
Nope, every slave revolt was lead by slaves with military experience. They lead missions in the motherland before being forced here:troll:
nikkas just juelzing about leaders needing military experience.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perry was probably a yoga instructor that had this sticker on his Prius

PeaceNotWar-CD-Vol1.png

But because he's got a beard and walked around with a gun, there's no way he'd take orders from someone like Kathleen:russ:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't know the new episode is out today. Thought it was gonna be on Sunday night

Oh, I get it cause of the Superbowl?

About to watch it now

Daps
Reppin
St louis
She’s a kid. There’s no way that scene was written/shot to be believable in the slightest. It was meant to show the heartache of childlike innocence and hope being shattered

This........
Were talking about the same kid
that treated a old truck like a damn
space ship.
she's had innocent scenes like
that the entire show.

UKVu0t8.gif