'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also, don’t know if it’s been said enough, but the breh that played Henry killed that role. All the accolades will go to the actress playing Ellie, but that breh put up a clinic last episode. Shoutout to him

:mjcry:

He’s gonna get a lot of looks after this, especially form HBO

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a good episode (apart from Kathleen) was great, although its developments weren't surprising for me, as I know the game's plot. Little Sam was so adorable (and I loved that he was Deaf, and played by a Deaf actor). So every time he smiled, or giggled, or played with Ellie, I died a little inside, because this is not a world where people are allowed to be happy for very long.... :mjcry: . However, I was prepared emotionally for this episode when come to the brothers (Sam & Henry) but I wasn't crying like I did in the game like I thought I would with this episode. The acting from everyone was top notch.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I actually had some level of understanding and “compassion” for the leader chic up until she made it clear she was willing to kill the kids too…truth be told, her and the other freedom fighters are completely in the right for fighting back against FEDRA…only thing is the fight corrupted her as well…I wish they had kept her more “gray”…it was also easy to understand why henry and some of the other collaborators did what they had to in order to survive

That's the thing with these settings...People start off doing good but eventually power & the lack of a stable society to have checks and balances leads to the same downfall.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Damn this episode fukked me up. Like others said already knew where the story was going from having played the game but they did the scene so perfect that it still hit hard as hell. I jumped like a bytch too once that truck sunk and heard all the clickers coming. When they actually broke through I jumped. The bloater too was insane.

Like others said this episode deserved all the hype that episode 3 got.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Why the fukk were the reviewers hyping up episode 3 when this was in the tuck? :dahell:
I know a lot of shows only send out 4 episodes early for reviewers so that's the only way that makes sense to me that this wasn't hyped over episode 3.

Nero Christ

Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
They seem to be deliberately focusing on Ellie’s reaction to violence. The guard in episode 1, the kid in 4, old man in 5.

But they purposefully showed Ellie stabbing the trapped infected and the one attacking Sam and shooting the kid in the back.

I don’t know the game but they might be purposefully building up to Ellie reaction to being like Joel.

They gotta build up the bloodlust she has in the 2nd game, so the overall point they make about violence in that game lands.

Nero Christ

Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Damn y'all really on her still :dead:

That ain't no military group. Those are likely a bunch of civilians with guns. People who don't know shyt and need to be led.

This was explained...they were under oppressive FEDRA rule and fought back...shyt is like govt overthrowing 101

These dudes need every character to have extensive retelling of their backstory :mindblown:

Have people really become this stupid :mindblown:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Another part about the 2nd game is
I can't wait to see stalkers thrown in there
I think we already got them
SiBkbF3.gif

4f0e299c49005152cc998b19ad736d9f.png