'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Some ppl just want to bytch. Like I said, I get not liking the actress/portrayal but the stuff the whining about is just nitpicky stuff. The Black Trash nikka started this whole thing with "My uncle said it sholl a lot of women leading stuff" :mjlol:

This isnt a milita..........you dont need military experience to plan shyt. No going back and forth with you anymore on the subject.

They not innocent ppl. They worked with Fedra to turn in the "real innocent" ppl/rebellion. Even Henry says he's a bad person.
Aint not telling how many ppl they helped to get killed/tortured/raped because they were working with Fedra.
You don't need military experience to plan combat scenarios against the state

Wow

You just gonna trust a WalMart manager to lead you to glory huh?

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
this is shaping up to be like the house of the dragon thread…the good discussions take place the night the show airs and immediately after…then the rest of the week is spent arguing about some bullshyt…except now we’ll have 2 more days of arguing lmao
Yup. Gonna be episode 3 all over again

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I wasn’t/am not debating which show is better right now

fwiw I just finished the airport episode tho…that was truly amazing television

I really like the “scattered” storytelling and the different take on the survivor/apocalypse genre
Which episode is that?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Damn this episode…damn…

I KNEW what time it was when Joel offered for them to partner up and go to Wyoming together. Classic tell. It was just about HOW the shyt was gonna go down..

Pretty fukked up but well acted by everyone involved. That actor who plays Henry should have a long fruitful career ahead of him.

The action was ON POINT. The shootout was something STRAIGHT out of a video game.

The only issue I have was Kathleen. She didn’t come across as someone who got shyt done to the point an Army of hardened resisters would follow her, no matter WHO her brother was. They should have spent more time showing exactly HOW she was different than her brother or what her skills were or ANYTHING to show she was competent to be the leader. She just came off whiny and resentful

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
this is shaping up to be like the house of the dragon thread…the good discussions take place the night the show airs and immediately after…then the rest of the week is spent arguing about some bullshyt…except now we’ll have 2 more days of arguing lmao
You ain't never seen negroes argue like the Mandalorian thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Seems I need to watch station 11 :ohhh:

The only issue I have was Kathleen. She didn’t come across as someone who got shyt done to the point an Army of hardened resisters would follow her, no matter WHO her brother was. They shouldn’t have spent more time showing exactly HOW she was different than her brother or what her skills were or ANYTHING to show she was competent to be the leader. She just came off whiny and resentful
I agree with this. Perry saying "You changed things " wasnt really enough, like what did you change? It seems like where the brother wanted to just stay under the boot of Fedra and be "forgiving", she wanted to organize and fight back and overthrow them. They should let Perry shed more light.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They not innocent ppl. They worked with Fedra to turn in the "real innocent" ppl/rebellion. Even Henry says he's a bad person.
Aint not telling how many ppl they helped to get killed/tortured/raped because they were working with Fedra.
Nah you're picking sides, crowning Chubby Karens team as the good guys and assuming all those people were guilty...She sentenced those people to death without a trial or proof they're collaborators...Is it really that unfathomable some may have actually been innocent and assumed to be collaborators based on where or with whom they were rounded up with? The idea someone that would take an action like this is holier or better than FEDRA is ridiculous...

There are no good guys in this story, Henry made that very clear and if you played the games that message is made even more clearer to you...The things people do to survive in this world and how they change is a central part of the story...Everyone's done some terrible shyt...

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That chubby Karen shyt got me weak. 😂

Brehs need to chill with going in on the show. There ain’t no way in hell they’re going to keep that game the same as the show.

TLOU is too gruesome, you can’t just be showing peoples head getting smashed with 2X4s an blown to pieces with explosives.

I seen some random video on YouTube of how real the peoples faces look when they get killed in part 2 and I can’t imagine seeing that level of torture every episode.

You think HBO showing some shyt like this 😂

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Nah you're picking sides, crowning Chubby Karens team as the good guys and assuming all those people were guilty...She sentenced those people to death without a trial or proof they're collaborators...Is it really that unfathomable some may have actually been innocent and assumed to be collaborators based on where or with whom they were rounded up with? The idea someone that would take an action like this is holier or better than FEDRA is ridiculous...

There are no good guys in this story, Henry made that very clear and if you played the games that message is made even more clearer to you...The things people do to survive in this world and how they change is a central part of the story...Everyone's done some terrible shyt...
You are the one picking sides by saying all the ppl in the room were innocent. No one in the room was like "I didnt work with them." They all held their head in shame, because they are guilty. They knew they fukked up. And yes I'm gonna call the guys fighting against Fedra better ppl than the ones working with fedra and turning ppl in. The rebels also have a list, she read it off to the doctor in ep4. They know exactly who the collaborators are.

You currently just making shyt up to fit your narrative. Every collaborator knew they werent shyt.
Doctor - Said they werent shyt
Henry - Said he wasnt shyt and deserved it
Ppl in the room - Didnt deny anything

Game shyt - Game shyt doesnt matter in this discussion

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Hmm not sure how I feel about them stacking up disabilities on minority characters :patrice: Feels like some of these shows really try to check as many boxes as possible, but mostly with the minorities
them white folk didn't have to take that boy hearing like that:mjcry:
and gave him leuk to boot:pacspit:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
That chubby Karen shyt got me weak. 😂

Brehs need to chill with going in on the show. There ain’t no way in hell they’re going to keep that game the same as the show.

TLOU is too gruesome, you can’t just be showing peoples head getting smashed with 2X4s an blown to pieces with explosives.

I seen some random video on YouTube of how real the peoples faces look when they get killed in part 2 and I can’t imagine seeing that level of torture every episode.

You think HBO showing some shyt like this 😂

You can't have a one to one adaptation, we all know that, somethings just don't translate well from a video game to film...

Personally I'm enjoying the show and that last episode was fire IMO...

Chubby Karen just stood out like a fat sore thumb and ate up substantial screen time...Nothing they showed of her gave off competent leadership vibes, it was all angry Karen and her inclusion did not help push the story forward and add any value...Like I said before, they altered Henry and Sam's story to accommodate her inclusion, not the other way around...