'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
My uncle brought up a good point
This show is full of all these women leaders and men just following their orders
In a fukked up and ravaged world

Going too much into unbelievable

With Tess and Marlene it was pretty believable in my opinion. With Kathleen they dropped the ball.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Kind of hard to deny something when you're not given a chance to deny it, assumed guilty and executed...
They couldve yelled it out at any point.......nothing was stopping them. This is HBO we talking about. They knew what they were doing when the shot the scene and didnt have anyone push back on not being a collaborator, just look down in shame.

Look at Hot D when Daemon killed/mutilated all them ppl with the city watch. You had ppl screaming they were innocent because they wanted to audience to know it was fukked up.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
no dame but I rub more lotion on my shin than the amount of blood she rubbed on him…that shyt wasn’t gonna nothing…he needed a whole blood transfusion at least…and even that’s no guarantee whatsoever lmao

She’s a kid. There’s no way that scene was written/shot to be believable in the slightest. It was meant to show the heartache of childlike innocence and hope being shattered

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She’s a kid. There’s no way that scene was written/shot to be believable in the slightest. It was meant to show the heartache of childlike innocence and hope being shattered

???

I was joking in response to something a poster said

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn y'all really on her still :dead:

That ain't no military group. Those are likely a bunch of civilians with guns. People who don't know shyt and need to be led.
Breh, cats acting like Biden announced he's hiring Mrs. Witherspoon, 3rd grade science teacher from Wadsworth Elementary to be the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
Murdering innocent civilians in a quest to find one person to enact vengeance doesn't make you strong leadership material
It's almost like the show is trying to get the point across that being motivated by vengeance in a fukked up world where survival has everyone doing what they can to survive is a bad thing :ohhh:

She put together a plan to defeat FEDRA. But then her quest for vengeance became her #1 priority and her team got wiped out.
She has no military experience
What is she planning?
What military experience did her brother have?

What military experience did Perry have? Or was he just a guy with a big beard and a gun so we assumed he was in seal team 6?
Militias in real life have ex military people
You just gonna trust a WalMart manager to lead you to glory huh?
fictional-characters.gif

This isn't a normal world. Cats aren't going to bars or group counseling sessions and meeting other ex-military and teaming up over their fear of a tyrannical government. There's no Linkedin for people to find guys with military experience to lead their group.

These groups are made up of a bunch of random people from different parts of life that had to take on roles and learn how to do certain things to survive and be useful to the group.

With Tess and Marlene it was pretty believable in my opinion. With Kathleen they dropped the ball.
We didn't see Tess lead anything though. We see her get beat up, go to Joel with the plan to get the battery back, them meet up Marlene and start the journey with Joel and Ellie.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This shyt was harder to watch then the game :to:

We gonna talk about how Frank and Bill could get a happy ever after ending but Henry and Sam couldn't. Yeah I'm going there. :mjpls:

Black men don’t get happy endings in the BEST of times why were you expecting we’d get one during the apocalypse?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Breh, cats acting like Biden announced he's hiring Mrs. Witherspoon, 3rd grade science teacher from Wadsworth Elementary to be the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

It's almost like the show is trying to get the point across that being motivated by vengeance in a fukked up world where survival has everyone doing what they can to survive is a bad thing :ohhh:

She put together a plan to defeat FEDRA. But then her quest for vengeance became her #1 priority and her team got wiped out.

What military experience did her brother have?

What military experience did Perry have? Or was he just a guy with a big beard and a gun so we assumed he was in seal team 6?

fictional-characters.gif

This isn't a normal world. Cats aren't going to bars or group counseling sessions and meeting other ex-military and teaming up over their fear of a tyrannical government. There's no Linkedin for people to find guys with military experience to lead their group.

These groups are made up of a bunch of random people from different parts of life that had to take on roles and learn how to do certain things to survive and be useful to the group.
We don't know because they didn't elaborate on it

But her leading stuck out like a sore thumb

Because it's fictional we can't call stupid shyt out?

Sorry I dont suffer from brainrot

I can tell because of the shytty memes

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Breh i played the game so lang ago i didnt even remember the henry stuff :damn:

Shyt was brand new for me and i wasnt ready :mjcry:
Same thing for me too, especially with ppl hyping up Sam and Henry. I thought they would be there longer. So when Joel offered them the invite to go to Wyoming I was like , this could be cool :obama: . Then Sam showed the bite......:mjcry:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
We didn't see Tess lead anything though. We see her get beat up, go to Joel with the plan to get the battery back, them meet up Marlene and start the journey with Joel and Ellie.
Yea, I dont understand why ppl want to say Tess was a leader. Legit seems like a situation where she was just the "ppl person" because Joel wouldve killed like half the ppl they dealt with smuggling otherwise :lolbron:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watching now.

Joel heard Henry a collaborator and said "hell no. free YSL"

Savage Starlight comic :krs:

and they did that bytch ass sniper level from the game. that bytch ass nikka killed me a bunch of times during my first playthrough :pacspit:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, I dont understand why ppl want to say Tess was a leader. Legit seems like a situation where she was just the "ppl person" because Joel wouldve killed like half the ppl they dealt with smuggling otherwise :lolbron:
There's been nothing indicating that Marlene has military experience but the first episode we see Fireflies taking out FEDRA shyt using bombs and snipers all over.

The only person in the game that we're shown has relevant experience in a prior life is Bill and it's because he's one of those survivalists cats that prepped for a tyrannical government and end of the world shyt.