'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hmm not sure how I feel about them stacking up disabilities on minority characters :patrice: Feels like some of these shows really try to check as many boxes as possible, but mostly with the minorities

I feel you cuz I feel the same way as I’m watching “station eleven”…but in this case it actually ends up making sense for multiple reasons

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I feel you cuz I feel the same way as I’m watching “station eleven”…but in this case it actually ends up making sense for multiple reasons
Even with all of Station Elevens faults, this show isn't as good imo
Those before the fall and the airport scenes were so good

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Rosa Luxemburg - Wikipedia

Come on yall

By yall logic Hillary Clinton could never hold her position because you're stronger than her

Life isn't like that
Bruh Hilary Clinton isn't living in the end times and leading rebels

:mjlol:

If shyt breaks down like that, a woman is not going to be in charge unless she is tough as shyt

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even with all of Station Elevens faults, this show isn't as good imo
Those before the fall and the airport scenes were so good

I wasn’t/am not debating which show is better right now

fwiw I just finished the airport episode tho…that was truly amazing television

I really like the “scattered” storytelling and the different take on the survivor/apocalypse genre

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
In an after apocalypse scenario, resistance leaders ain't getting voted in

What value does she provide?

It's bullshyt

The in universe excuse doesn't change that

But incelincelincel

How many times throughout human history has a popular leader or king died and their inadequate wife or fukkboy son replaced them? Been happening since rulers have existed.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Bruh Hilary Clinton isn't living in the end times and leading rebels

:mjlol:
I showed you a well-known example of a woman with no military experience leading a revolution but you didn't address it because it contradicts your point

If I was smart, I would stop there and wouldn't bother pointing out you're building a strawman to move the discussion from "non-threatening women can end up leading even in chaotic situations if they leverage their skills, position and network" to "Clinton living in the end times and leading rebels" which I never said

I'll stop there though :manny:

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
I showed you a well-known example of a woman with no military experience leading a revolution but you didn't address it because it contradicts your point

If I was smart, I would stop there and wouldn't bother pointing out you're building a strawman to move the discussion from "non-threatening women can end up leading even in chaotic situations if they leverage their skills, position and network" to "Clinton living in the end times and leading rebels" which I never said

I'll stop there though :manny:
Great, thanks.

I agree none of your examples correlate to a flabby n old woman leading rebels in a zombie apocalypse

Didn't help that her whole character was tell, don't show storytelling

Loken

All Star
Daps
Good episode, maybe my new favorite

Weakest parts were some of the action/logic during the zombie invasion

this

when old girl had Henry held up and everyone turned to look at the truck aint no brother alive would a just stood there :gucci:

i'd a been doing 8 or 9 hundred in the underbrush with them kids fukk all that :ufdup: