'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think that’s the point.

Ellie, Kathleen, the black kid drawing superheroes shouldn’t be in these positions.

Joel killed that kid no problem but still tried to hide it from Ellie. Kathleen didn’t want to deal with the Doctor or that floor situation only until here emotions forced her
The way I see it, the problem isn't about the character but how the actress is portraying her. You don't get the sense she could be leading a whole town that revolted against FEDRA and it's armed to the gills. Unless we get an explanation that she is a fish our of water put in that position for whatever circumstances, she's gonna stick out like a sore thumb :yeshrug:

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I’ll give this Kathleen chick a little slack. She definitely seems too soft spoken to be in charge but to pop that old man the way she did shows she has some type of edge to her.

And lmao@someone asking how she still fat this far into the apocalypse. Reminds me of Hugo on Lost. I remember some character saying to him “hey fat boy where you hiding the carbs?’

Daps
Reppin
Chi
My least favorite episode yet, was kinda dry to be honest.

When the car crashed I really wanted Joel to black out on nikkaz like he did in the game , instead all I got was one head shot and another offscreen kill. I know drukkman said he would back out on the gore but come man …

Next we got Roseanne leading a group of men by her emotions. TERRIBLE character. She just didn’t fit here in my opinion. Somebody said it earlier but this felt very walking dead….

7/10
tbh, Roseanne would be more believeable :russ: At least she has some attitude and presence, a personality with some gravity...this other bish just seemed like a substitute history teacher

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I’ll give this Kathleen chick a little slack. She definitely seems too soft spoken to be in charge but to pop that old man the way she did shows she has some type of edge to her.

And lmao@someone asking how she still fat this far into the apocalypse. Reminds me of Hugo on Lost. I remember some character saying to him “hey fat boy where you hiding the carbs?’

Hugo remark - I can picture Sawyer saying some shyt like that in his a$$hole stage :mjlol:

Speaking of Lost, I think Kathleen fits teh Ben/Juliet type leader. They seemed nice as hell, but would kill you. Throw Gus from BCS/BB in there too, he seemed nice as hell. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Chi

IMO, 20 years in..I feel like even a grandma or a child would have bodies on them.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Hugo remark - I can picture Sawyer saying some shyt like that in his a$$hole stage :mjlol:

Speaking of Lost, I think Kathleen fits teh Ben/Juliet type leader. They seemed nice as hell, but would kill you. Throw Gus from BCS/BB in there too, he seemed nice as hell. :manny:
OT, but is your screen name from the Johnny Quest character?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
OT, but is your screen name from the Johnny Quest character?
omar-indeed.gif

Edub

Veteran
Daps
In hindsight of the big lgbt ep last week…kinda appreciate them getting the political friendly gay ish hollyweird requires outta the way…..js

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I think that’s the point.

Ellie, Kathleen, the black kid drawing superheroes shouldn’t be in these positions.

Joel killed that kid no problem but still tried to hide it from Ellie. Kathleen didn’t want to deal with the Doctor or that floor situation only until here emotions forced her

But how is she leading a group of militants? What's stopping someone that is much more capable physically/militarily/mentally from just snuffing her and taking control? It's not like the actual military where if someone took out there commanding officer and took command of the troops would have to deal with the rest of the overall military. I'm hoping the 'how' of her rise to power is properly explained, b/c just accepting it on a surface level is pretty ridiculous.