'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Soooo I can’t be the only one that finds it unbelievable that the actress they used for Kathleen is running KC

First, the actress has no prowess…how are we to believe she’s commanding military units with her dull ass delivery? Completely unbelievable to me that groups of militants and killers are following her lead.

Second…you’re 20 years into a global apocalypse…everyone is eating a can of food per day for 2 decades…HOW TF ARE YOU PUDGY?! Wtf provisions this bytch gets that the rest of the world isn’t privy too?

They needed to cast some sort of boss bytch that’s fit and has a commanding presence for anyone to believe she’s got the power to command men. Another whiff by the production team that CLEARLY has an agenda. Lemme guess…Kathleen eats p*ssy too?

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soooo I can’t be the only one that finds it unbelievable that the actress they used for Kathleen is running KC

First, the actress has no prowess…how are we to believe she’s commanding military units with her dull ass delivery? Completely unbelievable to me that groups of militants and killers are following her lead.

Second…you’re 20 years into a global apocalypse…everyone is eating a can of food per day for 2 decades…HOW TF ARE YOU PUDGY?! Wtf provisions this bytch gets that the rest of the world isn’t privy too?

They needed to cast some sort of boss bytch that’s fit and has a commanding presence for anyone to believe she’s got the power to command men. Another whiff by the production team that CLEARLY has an agenda. Lemme guess…Kathleen eats p*ssy too?
I was with you until the end lol, more likely she’s friends with someone high up or they were a fan of her but I agree, bad casting. All you have to do is look at someone like Anna Torv, who gave Tess some edge, for an example of how to do it right.

This is their first miss to me, unless they explain it in the next ep.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Is it just me or did Sam look young as hell, like elementary school young

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I was with you until the end lol, more likely she’s friends with someone high up or they were a fan of her but I agree, bad casting. All you have to do is look at someone like Anna Torv, who gave Tess some edge, for an example of how to do it right.

This is their first miss to me, unless they explain it in the next ep.
Someone online was all pissy about these comments and mentioned Kim Jung Un not being intimidating or fit yet commanding...

The major difference is Kim Jung Un was born into power, he didn't seize it during some regime change or civil unrest...if that were the case, he'd be fukking food.

The show is still good...I don't think it's as good as the reviews have been but it's def 8/10 good...first episode was like 9.5/10

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
One little thing I liked is that the truck got dirty as they drove on. Not like TWD where the cars damn near looked like they just came from the car wash.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Ellie's actress is English :ohhh:

These English actors do American accents like they're second nature
Anna Torv (Tess) is Australian. Her American accent is good in this show.

Anyways, the world consumes a ton of American media so they are heavily exposed to the American accent.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
How the fukk did Joel get lost so quick getting off the freeway?

Wouldn't he know better than to even get within 20 miles of a major city? Yes the highways will bring you towards major cities along the way, but you'd have to know to take detors once you get close...there'd have to be tons of infected, plus bands of survivors, FEDRA, etc.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
The Walking Dead had too many characters and shyt. I enjoyed the comics but it was just too much for TV.

Stopped caring about those characters after season 2 or 3.

Not comparable b

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I’m gonna wait til I’ve watched the whole season…the last ep and the unnecessary hype before and after it just made me realize I need to watch the show and be patient…but outside of the first ep, I’ve found myself more so excited for what’s to come than what’s actually taken place…the show has been pretty solid but I think ppl (myself included) have been hyping the shyt up way too much…I feel sorry too for those who are not familiar with the game…the amount of spoilers being thrown around is ridiculous
Yea first episode was the best so far...the second was aiiiight...and the last two were pretty mid.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Wouldn't he know better than to even get within 20 miles of a major city? Yes the highways will bring you towards major cities along the way, but you'd have to know to take detors once you get close...there'd have to be tons of infected, plus bands of survivors, FEDRA, etc.
Yeah, kinda my first thought as well…”uhh…why aren’t y’all taking smaller state routes or something?