'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I get it... We supposed to be against this shyt... Who cares though? Really? I'm a straight man who been smashing women all my life. I can watch a 90 tv show and be ok. Is it really that bad that people gotta turn off the whole ep and cancel the series over some gay shyt?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Man this thread went to shyt about as fast as the damn infection spread. With the HOTD thread mods shut down all that talk about future characters and all other shyt not related to what we saw on tv real quick.
You was the main nicca snitching.

But I agree with you, mods had a hard on and was on the hunt in house of dragons,here they letting everything fly.

Not only did I not play this wack ass game, I looked up no wiki, watched no streams, nothing, y'all ain't getting me.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I get it... We supposed to be against this shyt... Who cares though? Really? I'm a straight man who been smashing women all my life. I can watch a 90 tv show and be ok. Is it really that bad that people gotta turn off the whole ep and cancel the series over some gay shyt?

nikkas be on that boosie shyt of having gay nightmares

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
GOT had people getting decapitated, heads crushed like a watermelon, torture, and rape, yet no one bats an eye and talks about a "violence" agenda

Euphoria had a closeup of Sydney Sweeney's titties in every episode, yet there is no talk of an agenda.

Two dudes kissing, and all of a sudden there's an agenda?

Never grow up, Coli brehs :mjlol:
This is what trying too hard looks like folks.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
When you think about it to only make the season 9 episodes and then have a whole episode that never happened in the game and change the whole Bill part because of one hint that he was gay...

Yeah HBO are taking the piss tbh

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't think it was a 10/10 episode, but it was damn good. Nick Offerman is most likely getting nominated for an Emmy or his role in this episode. Also, the show was never marketed as 1:1 with the game, so the changes aren't too bad imo. I think they did a good job building a backstory with Bill's character. This was definitely a calm before type of episode. Also, I don't think the :dame: scenes were that bad because shows have done much worse stuff with those type of scenes and can easily fast forward them

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

After this LGBTQRSZ mess , they will consider themselves lucky if they get a single viewer for episode 4.

Only way I see them bouncing back , is if they rectify episode 3 by changing frank into a woman , replace ellie 's actress with Ellen page ( she aint a man , dammit ) and show a lot of t*ts.

Or else, HBO is done.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Well up until chapter 3, I was proudly showing my wife and kids the show. They love zombie joints and i curse a lot so it was no big deal.

But a 45 minute non-stop brokeback mountain episode threw the whole series away. My wife is not gonna let the kids watch anymore. shyt was ridiculously drawn out.

Also, wtf is the point of having a 45 minute backstory to a character YOU WILL NEVER SEE AGAIN AND HAS NO EFFECT ON THE STORY GOING FORWARD?

The episode can be summarized as "joel gets a car."
Thanks I'll be skipping this episode...

shonuff

All Star
Daps
Well up until chapter 3, I was proudly showing my wife and kids the show. They love zombie joints and i curse a lot so it was no big deal.

But a 45 minute non-stop brokeback mountain episode threw the whole series away. My wife is not gonna let the kids watch anymore. shyt was ridiculously drawn out.

Also, wtf is the point of having a 45 minute backstory to a character YOU WILL NEVER SEE AGAIN AND HAS NO EFFECT ON THE STORY GOING FORWARD?

The episode can be summarized as "joel gets a car."
Yeh I kinda said the same thing- both Joel and ellie experience with Bill moves them closer together later in the game .....

Bills negative fukked up.life of living alone and the person he loved perferring suicide over spending one more day with him or becoming an infected

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. Its predictable.

Producers: What are we missing here?

Writers: Faggets?

Producer: Yes! Jesus christ we almost forgot. Wheres the check list!? Who the fukk didn't check off the gay sex storyline to be included?! Heads are gonna roll!
Phew, that was close.

Yeah, next they’ll be making the main character gay