'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That bussy prolly dumb tight after all those years alone :dame:

pause-champ.gif

dfresh

Pro
Daps
:francis: I ain’t even about to act like this shyt is it.

Im starting to realize the developers at the time made that game pop, it definitely wasn’t Neil drunkman.

OG Bill goated

This. Bill town in the game was a 10/10 and second best part of the game right behind the ending.

I thought the reason this episode was gonna be a hour + was because they were going to introduce the bloaters come to find out it was just a filler episode. Which really makes me smh because this season is only 9 episodes and it’s suppose to cover the whole game.

Also for the people that didn’t play the game I strongly suggest you watch the walkthrough of bills town because it’s completely different from this episode and way better.

shonuff

All Star
Daps
i was just about to say this

they fukked up bills whole arc in the story - he was also suppsed to be a warning to Joel about how his life was on the wrong track - that he was just surviving - not living and he was really no better off than being one of the infected.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
i was just about to say this

they fukked up bills whole arc in the story - he was also suppsed to be a warning to Joel about how his life was on the wrong track - that he was just surviving - not living and he was really no better off than being one of the infected.

The letter he left for Joel that Ellie read to him did all of that.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
this episode was way over the top i was so wrong saying it should be ok before watching.

shyt was like an instruction manual on coming out the closet in the middle of a zombie show.

way too much

EDIT

i was way wrong

this shyt is way outside of harlem

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
At least it didn’t go over the too hardcore or close to gay sex like i I saw In Industry:whew: cuz that was :scusthov:
Im cool with the changes and expanding on it from the game

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Good episode...but I don't like the changes from the game on this one. There was enough there in Bill's story to tell it straight through. One of my favorite parts of the game were the interactions he had with Joel/Ellie and it's completely gone here. I also prefer Frank's more tragic story in the game :francis:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
obviously they can't implement every single thing from the game or else joel would be crafting shivs, molotovs, and nail bombs every 5 minutes :heh:
I had the :russ: when Ellie was opening and closing drawers for about 15 seconds last night.
I used to hate the world and I was happy when everyone died. But I was wrong. Because there was one person worth saving. That's what I did: I saved him. And I protected him. That's why men like you and me are here: We have a job to do. And God help any motherfukkers who stand in our way.

You don't think that did it?