'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I don’t like the whole hive mind shyt they created. Too much like what you would find in an anime. But I guess they had to find a way for this shyt to take over so fast without the spore angle.

It also makes you have so suspend too much belief anytime they enter an area. Can’t kill any infected just laying around, hell you really can’t even walk without stepping on that shyt. It’s just unnecessary, all because they didn’t want to do masks.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I don’t like the whole hive mind shyt they created. Too much like what you would find in an anime. But I guess they had to find a way for this shyt to take over so fast without the spore angle.

It also makes you have so suspend too much belief anytime they enter an area. Can’t kill any infected just laying around, hell you really can’t even walk without stepping on that shyt. It’s just unnecessary, all because they didn’t want to do masks.

I think they mentioned that the problem with spores in real life is that they go *everywhere* so you'd have to explain how anyone can avoid getting infected unless they wore masks 24/7, since in the real world fungal spores when released go all over the place.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Spore is too OP, see The Girl With All The Gifts movie. If they're trying to be realistic with that the actors would have to be in full hazmat suits almost everywhere they go.

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I think they mentioned that the problem with spores in real life is that they go *everywhere* so you'd have to explain how anyone can avoid getting infected unless they wore masks 24/7, since in the real world fungal spores when released go all over the place.

Just make it so you have to breath in a big concentration. Like one spore and your body can fight it off, but a cloud of it is too much. Outside you good, you inside and you see the crap everywhere then mask up.

But big problem is when we play the game we really just see the back of Joel’s head not his face and mask and I’m sure they don’t want that.

Honestly i just don’t like the hive mind aspect. That isn’t needed and causes just as many problems if not more than the spores. Like seriously, them tendrils could be in the grass everywhere, how can you walk? You can’t fight a clicker in an area where that shyt is on the ground, impossible.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People tryna put HotD vs. The Last of us when they both hbo :dahell:
Not only thet I can't even see how you can compare the shows. It would be like trying to argue between two amazing paintings with completely different styles. Its subjective. But the quality is up there with the best of them so far. Episode 3 is already looking biblical :banderas:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

It took over fast because it was in the flour
The hive mind thing is just how they connect and essentially know where someone that isn’t apart of the network or infected is in order to quickly try and infect them too

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
one of the best things about TLOU is that is builds suspense beautifully. the tension comes through in the actors body language. the music, the cinematography...:banderas:
Talk about tension, I just knew when Ellie was walking backwards in the museum she was going to knock something over. I was like “bytch watch where you going!”:damn:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

edit- already answered

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It took over fast because it was in the flour
The hive mind thing is just how they connect and essentially know where someone that isn’t apart of the network or infected is in order to quickly try and infect them too

Even that doesnt make sense because it makes it seem like if you ate bread on Tuesday you get infected but if you ate it on Monday you are good. Like folks are seriously saying because Joel didnt buy a cake that day he missed the infection, like he wouldnt have had a sandwich/cereal/rice/pizza/burger/etc... the day before or some time later. Also it seems like the flour connection is something that would have been picked up on EARLY and they woulda put a stop to those shipments.

But whatever.

One mistake i made is that i went to the lgbtq site and read their thread and they are very upset that Tess was "sexually assaulted" before she died. Jesus Christ. :mjlol:

Also when watching the show with my wife i was telling her how when they were in that flooded building they need to search them drawers because there are good materials in there, they missing out on some weapons! And i was telling Joel to pick up that bottle when they were heading into the room with the clicker. Maybe he hasnt learned the bottle, pipe smash combo yet. :patrice:

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You came into this thread angry... why? Everyone else is having a good time.. :what:
Stop projecting, Literally nothing I have typed..at all, has been or come across as angry in the slightest, you made a dumb post, I laughed at it, and you been quoting me ever since, you’re the one coming across as even more agitated with each new post breh :yeshrug:

Last edited: