'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That scientist sold the fukk out of that scene.

The hand shaking with the tea cup. Asking to go see her family instead of fleeing. Told that dude bomb the city.

When a soldier that got bodies on top of bodies on his military record looking at you like you crazy that's :wow:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Watching it with my girl. It’s decent, better than the Netflix resident evil show. TWD first season was crazy. This still got to cook some more. Never played the game so it’s all new to me. 8/10

That kiss should have never happened didn’t make any sense smh.

My takeaway is the show isn’t campy enough. The clickers didn’t seem like a true threat. There was no true fear for me or my girl. I would also say his daughter dying in the beginning felt light. The gravity behind it wasn’t hitting. The Indonesian doctor tho, she made it feel real.

Will they ever explain how the fungi is spreading?

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Watching it with my girl. It’s decent, better than the Netflix resident evil show. TWD first season was crazy. This still got to cook some more. Never played the game so it’s all new to me. 8/10

My takeaway is the show isn’t campy enough. The clickers didn’t seem like a true threat. There was no true fear for me or my girl. I would also say his daughter dying the beginning felt light. The gravity behind it wasn’t hitting. The Indonesian doctor tho, she made it feel real.

Spreading through grains, like flour. The old lady was being fed biscuits and the younger old lady was baking cookies that Sarah didn’t eat. They were supposed to have pancakes for breakfast but didn’t have any pancake mix, Joel was supposed to bring home a cake but he forgot that. The dead lady in Indonesia worked at a flour mill or whatever it’s called

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:unimpressed: both shows are great you coming in here to shyt on HoTD well idk man makes you look fugazy
They both HBO both crushing buildings fukk your stupid ass divide you tryna do :pacspit:

HOTD ain't great :childplease:

GOT was great and HOTD ain't half as good.

It was a chore to watch at times and I am yet to finish the season. That's not a sign of a great show lol.

A great show is like the Last of Us where you just can't wait for the next episode and spend hours reading fan theories.

Or you could even be like me and tell close family and friends to call you Joel for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My takeaway is the show isn’t campy enough. The clickers didn’t seem like a true threat. There was no true fear for me or my girl. I would also say his daughter dying the beginning felt light. The gravity behind it wasn’t hitting. The Indonesian doctor tho, she made it feel real.

Not a lot that isn’t breh lol

Why would you want it to be more campy? Surely that would make your criticisms even worse?

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not a lot that isn’t breh lol

Why would you want it to be more campy? Surely that would make your criticisms even worse?
Just comparing it to other zombie shows that dropped recently. That was the point of bringing RE up.

Just reading through comments about the clickers and how you literally have to avoid them at all costs. Joel handled his without a scratch literally lol even though he had all types of contact with them and apparently if you did that in the game you were dunzo. So I would just say pick the times to be campy.

The cinematography is nice though.

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Spreading through grains, like flour. The old lady was being fed biscuits and the younger old lady was baking cookies that Sarah didn’t eat. They were supposed to have pancakes for breakfast but didn’t have any pancake mix, Joel was supposed to bring home a cake but he forgot that. The dead lady in Indonesia worked at a flour mill or whatever it’s called
:myman:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter

:ohhh: shyt like that just improved the experience for me!