'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
One thing that kills me is going on YouTube and watching some of these live reactions of the show and people fake crying and conveying fake over emotionality.

I get tragic things happen in episode 1 and everything but some people are obviously laying it on thick for views.

:skip:

But maybe I'm just a cold hearted type.
Facts. Look, TLOU 1 and TLOU 2 games are my fav things in all of media. Truly GOAT tier entertainment…

But if you say you cried during Sarah’s death then I’m calling bullshyt cuz y’all acting like you’ve never seen a character die in a show before. She’s in the show for 20 minutes. In the game for 10. And y’all CRY over her death? Really?

Touch grass you soft bytches :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Spreading through grains, like flour. The old lady was being fed biscuits and the younger old lady was baking cookies that Sarah didn’t eat. They were supposed to have pancakes for breakfast but didn’t have any pancake mix, Joel was supposed to bring home a cake but he forgot that. The dead lady in Indonesia worked at a flour mill or whatever it’s called
XIcV8cj.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
But she was right :gucci:

Within 2 DAYS of her making that statement, 14 people cause the entire Earth to fall to the fungus... There wasn't anything they could do in the 1960s during Batiatus speech.. Even the other doc just put his head down.. 40 years later they still have nothing.. Hell it's 2023, WE don't even have anything that can really fukk with fungal infections. We can't even cure athlete's foot :damn:

I'm not even sure bombing would work, as they went over that with Joel.. They tried to bomb cities and sometimes it slowed it, sometimes it didn't, but as we can see... even that doesn't work

Uhh. I don’t know about the 14 ppl causing the entire earth to fall. In 2 days the outbreak was already there with Joel in Texas. The old lady wasn’t bit. A lot of the YouTube reviewers hinted at it being spread through Flour.

Which seems more likely. The outbreak had to happen at many parts of the world around the same time.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uhh. I don’t know about the 14 ppl causing the entire earth to fall. In 2 days the outbreak was already there with Joel in Texas. The old lady wasn’t bit. A lot of the YouTube reviewers hinted at it being spread through Flour.

Which seems more likely. The outbreak had to happen at many parts of the world around the same time.
Yeah, it wasn’t just those 14 people spreading it, by the time they knew what was going on that contaminated flour was already all over the world

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn yall legit crying in this thread :dead:
Nah, I could see if either episode was weak, but the post I was responding too was clear bait type shyt and code for saying, "this shyt aiiiight but it ain't that nice" vibes.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
EDIT: I’m a gamer but still, here’s my opinion lol

First episode on first viewing was a 8/10 for me. Second viewing it went up to an 8.5/10

This second episode is a 6.9-7 out of 10. Don’t see how anyone could rate it a 9, or a 10.

I know this show isn’t Walking Dead. But if you wiped my mind, of that series, and both TLOU games. Then had me blindly watch both shows’ first 2 episodes back to back. I KNOW I would say the production is way better on TLOU, but TWD has the better start. I would continue to watch TWD if I had to drop one of the 2. I know I’m in the minority but season 1 of TWD is a 10/10 for me. TLOU so far definitely isn’t perfect. Dare I say a tad bit overrated. I have a theory that fans, and critics are on the same page (for once) and WANT the show to be successful regardless. So they’re not going to keep it completely 100 on whether it’s actually good or not because if it’s successful. In their minds It could start a whole new era of good video game adaptations.

So if the episode is good, they’re going to say it’s great, or maybe even a masterpiece. At the same time I see a some people watching the show with a magnifying glass. Practically looking for reasons to shyt on the show. I’m talking every little thing is a problem to them. Shyt is weirdo mentality to me. Their expectations for this show is ridiculous since they played the game. Probably even worse since it’s getting so much praise so far. Overall I’m not blown away. Not disappointed either. Like a previous poster said. Station Eleven lowkey had a better pilot.

I know it’s hypocritical based on what I just said about expectations. But I do expect this show to be arguably better than TWD in the long run. We’re only 2 episodes in right now. This is only the beginning. Even after this season wraps. There’s still a long way to go. Plenty more story to unfold.
:mjlol:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spreading through grains, like flour. The old lady was being fed biscuits and the younger old lady was baking cookies that Sarah didn’t eat. They were supposed to have pancakes for breakfast but didn’t have any pancake mix, Joel was supposed to bring home a cake but he forgot that. The dead lady in Indonesia worked at a flour mill or whatever it’s called
Yes. It's also what - well in the same vein of - what happened in the games:

7df165cbe2a3dac0ee51fda74de37ca59e324c31.pnj