'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I know the hive mind has been done but this reminded me of Stranger Things 3. The tendril kiss is equivalent to the Mind Flayer arm / tentacle kiss, just less forceful. That Mind Flayer shyt was aggressive as fukk.

Screenshot-20230123-164538.png

Screenshot-20230123-165708.png

The demodogs were all part of the hive mind. When they got burned, others came running. There were roots growing underground in tunnels beneath Hawkins. Tess mentions the fungi doing the same shyt to Ellie.

So you saying Lady Mormont is actually Lady Targaryen :ohhh:
:hubie:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What im saying is that for the infection to spread from flour to the point where everyone in the world is fukked up it needed to be in EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE FOR A LONG TIME. I dont know, maybe because im connected to baked goods production and logistics its sticking with me too much. You wouldnt miss an infection because you didnt eat bread or cake one day. The flour used in those goods been milled a long ass time ago, and then the product sat in a warehouse for a long time, then it sat on the shelf at the store before it reached you. Joel couldnt have missed the infection because he forgot to buy a cake.

The mold would need to already be in the wheat worldwide, then all of a sudden something caused it all to mutate at once and communicate with each other.
Yeah I feel what you're saying. I think what we see in the show is one way of many in how the codycep fungus affected people across the world because theoretically that fungus is imported everywhere for medicine development. For the shows sake Indonesia, a place where cordycep thrive affected the people and eventually made it into the flour for who knows how long and some was imported to Austin, TX. Now what triggered the mutation was global warming which was talked about in episode 1 in 1968. So I'm guessing we're just supposed to assume in places that were hot enough or just everywhere around that specific time period on that year, shyt jumped off and hit multiple places in different ways. The show just highlighted the one that was pertinent to our main character.

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Deadline Hollywood
@DEADLINE
HBO’s high-profile drama #TheLastOfUs will be back for a second season. Just two episodes in, the premium cabler announced today it has renewed the series