'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I’m still :mjpls: at the “How long before she's torn to pieces by a pack of clickers? That is, if she hasn't been raped or murdered first.” line… I wonder if they’ll keep it in the show? I’m sure Mel Gibson ghost wrote that line.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Another fire episode
I have some thought doe:
1. Clickers are supposed to be deadly. They get their hands on you its a wrap. Joel wrestling with it and shyt
2. Joel & em got mad bullets lol. I hope at some point the scarcity of supplies comes into play; them having to forage for ammo etc and making shivs.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Another fire episode
I have some thought doe:
1. Clickers are supposed to be deadly. They get their hands on you its a wrap.
Joel wrestling with it and shyt
2. Joel & em got mad bullets lol. I hope at some point the scarcity of supplies comes into play; them having to forage for ammo etc and making shivs.
Not if you got a shiv on ya :russ:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
:childplease:
Now you're being a contrarian
how? HotD had some cool shyt, some great actors, actual cool characters. this is a standard "we're in an apocolypse and avoiding zombie like things" story so far with a cranky guy and a sarcastic kid. i don't think it's even close so far.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
how? HotD had some cool shyt, some great actors, actual cool characters. this is a standard "we're in an apocolypse and avoiding zombie like things" story so far with a cranky guy and a sarcastic kid. i don't think it's even close so far.
Through 2 episodes, this is better than HotD. That's evident in the reactions from critics and fans alike.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
For me personally I enjoyed the Indonesia segment the most. I liked the realistic doomsday vibes.

I wasn't the biggest fan on how they handled Tess if I'm being honest. Felt like it was more emotional and tragic in the games (had better dialogue and subtleness).

It also felt like the clicker encounter was missing something as well. I can't put my finger on it.

Still overall watchable, but all in all I would say the first episode was definitely stronger. For me personally
Every scene that existed in the game has been the superior one of the two. The voice actors, the weight, the show just isn’t up to par. Like how they handled Tess dying, that scene didn’t hit like the performances in the game. It even had better dialogue than the show did. Which is strange given they are making changes which you usually do for the better. It’s still ok but not better. I’m disappointed in that. Like you said, the intros have been the best part of the show. I’ll give them a chance with handling Bill and Henry/Sam but if it’s not hitting like the game performances, I’ll pass on the rest.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
My nikka. You think this show is overhyped. Ok, we get it. Do us all a favor and find something you enjoy
i kinda enjoy thinking this show is overhyped if i'm being honest. I enjoy Nick Offerman, so i'm in for at least 1 more episode.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
ah .. very good ..
sven.png

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This is surprisingly good, I don't like a few of the changes and the British bulldog face chick playing Ellie but I fukks with it...:ehh:

Production value on point which is expected from HBO and they got the tension down right...

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
getting really fukkin tired of hearing this. there's endless content out there, stop telling me to "stick with it." everyone's jacking off to Andor, but the shyt was a fukkin slog for 2 episodes and i haven't gone back. this really doesn't even apply to this show b/c it opened strong, but i will say the "trek across barren zombie wasteland" stuff wore thin after literally half an episode, so i get it.

fukk off then and watch something else. Who gives a fukk? Why do you give a fukk? :dahell: