'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
First few episodes were slow as fukk to me.

When does the action pick up?
I agree bro. I'm on Season 4 Episode 6 and I still haven't had an "Ah HA" moment with the entire series

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes I get lost in the sauce with subtitles. I get bored. I was already about to write off the intro to ep 2. But man when she went to check on that body. i Felt every ounce of fear in her. Then when she sat on the couch to explain to homey. I was even more terrified. These intros are scary af on both episodes.

also I might have to skip these clicker scenes. Them shyts don’t look right at all. i get queasy looking at them. Ellie played that scene good af. Closed her eyes to try and keep he emotions in check. that shyt felt how a real human would act in that situation

11/10 ep better than the 1st
The way her tea cup rattled when he told her 14 people were missing was just the icing on the cake in letting us know how serious shyt was. That was a great little addition to the scene.

Last edited:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To the lame House of the Dragon fans

vince-carter-its-over.gif

You thought House of Dragon had next but

Last of Us has come and completely obliterated your show with the first 2 episodes.

No fake media praise can save your show this time :mjlol:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i don't even think House of the Dragon is all that amazing, but do people really think this is smoking it so far? that's wild.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
To the lame House of the Dragon fans

You thought House of Dragon had next but

Last of Us has come and completely obliterated your show with the first 2 episodes.

No fake media praise can save your show this time :mjlol:
:unimpressed: both shows are great you coming in here to shyt on HoTD well idk man makes you look fugazy
They both HBO both crushing buildings fukk your stupid ass divide you tryna do :pacspit:

Last edited: