'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Sometimes I get lost in the sauce with subtitles. I get bored. I was already about to write off the intro to ep 2. But man when she went to check on that body. i Felt every ounce of fear in her. Then when she sat on the couch to explain to homey. I was even more terrified. These intros are scary af on both episodes.

also I might have to skip these clicker scenes. Them shyts don’t look right at all. i get queasy looking at them. Ellie played that scene good af. Closed her eyes to try and keep he emotions in check. that shyt felt how a real human would act in that situation

11/10 ep better than the 1st

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Name some shows you'd recommend on Amazon. Been sleeping on them
Jack reacher, Jack ryan, hannah, invincible, the boys. Carnival row as well. I enjoyed that show too

For that fantasy itch they have rings of power and The wheel of Time but I haven't seen those

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
One cool thing I read from the director was that the infected aren’t necessarily always violent. It wants to spread, not kill people. They didn’t attack Tess because she wasn’t resisting or trying to escape.

Basically if you don’t resist it won’t attack you, it will just calmly try to infect you. Which honestly isn’t any better than getting tore the fukk up :heh:

That was my thought when I seen it. She was remaining calm so they wouldn't get violent and give her more time to light the lighter.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn I didn't really care when Tess died in the game, but something about about Anna Torv's performance actually made it more impactful here :mjcry:

They did that scene a lot of justice, because while it was delivered well in the game the actual action of her getting into the firefight and getting clapped offscreen isn’t as eventual.

They managed to greatly up the suspense and added some good body horror to it.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
One cool thing I read from the director was that the infected aren’t necessarily always violent. It wants to spread, not kill people. They didn’t attack Tess because she wasn’t resisting or trying to escape.

Basically if you don’t resist it won’t attack you, it will just calmly try to infect you. Which honestly isn’t any better than getting tore the fukk up :heh:
Tess was starting to become under it's influence so it was harder for her to fight back anyway