'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Man thats the part where i died 20 times :mjlol: :mjlol: I got straight flashbacks at the first time i met the clickers.

:francis::skip:

A nikka was questioning his gaming skills that night :mjcry:

Watching the show saying throw a bottle :damn:

First time I played I gave up in the office and didn't even try again for weeks. Finally got the balls to try again and then got stuck again at the subway :francis:

I thought clickers were bad and then I ran into stalkers :pacspit:

Can't wait till they introduce bloaters in Bills town and then shamblers next season :damn:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
And yeah the show is good.
User scores and viewership aren't mutual exclusive to show quality.

Particularly user reviews. A good show can get 10/10s and not be a masterpiece. The same with a show getting 0/10.

It completely dead the Zombie genre in quality... And yes that includes the Walking Dead.

User scores = User satisfaction

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
41 million just watched a schedule event last night
even with that said … HBO would’ve been better off putting this out - after the Super Bowl

doesn't matter.... they got 5.7M last night and through HBO Max that number will grow as the next couple days go on. it's already one of the most watched shows on TV by episode 2.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i absolutely believe our government would start bombing sh-t if things got too crazy lol

agreed but I don’t think they or any other government would be quick to do it off the strength of 14 infected ppl in the wind…it’s easy for viewers to “make” that judgment call knowing the aftermath but I don’t see that happening in real time just based on one expert’s opinion/recommendation

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If I wasn't seeing this with my own eyes, I'd swear Ashley Johnson was voicing Ellie in this

Daps
agreed but I don’t think they or any other government would be quick to do it off the strength of 14 infected ppl in the wind…it’s easy for viewers to “make” that judgment call knowing the aftermath but I don’t see that happening in real time just based on one expert’s opinion/recommendation

If Trump was willing to nuke a hurricane, do you really believe he didn't bring up bombing wherever covid first showed up? :francis:

I'd be willing to bet money on him floating that idea.

Daps
To spread the fungus.
UKVu0t8.gif

But wasn't she already infected from being bitten?