'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
That opening scene was downright disturbing. We the audience are acutely aware of why the global climate would become warmer.

It's also great because you can see the Chernobyl DNA from the first scene.

After this episode I couldn't possible see Jensen Ackles as Joel, doesn't look old or grizzled enough.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
idi-amin-laugh.gif

WOW yall nikkaz are really in your feelings

for the last fukking time
All I did was laugh because they took the story of three of the whitest , white people you can ever find and turn them into a Chilean , a Mexican & a biracial. If you don’t think that’s funny, then you have no sense of humor.

What exactly is funny about it? I must have no sense of humor, because I don't really hear the punchline or get the irony

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
What exactly is funny about it? I must have no sense of humor, because I don't really hear the punchline or get the irony
nikka is just still crying(about something that was like known for months)
He gon be like this for a while cuz im sure the show finna send him into more :sadcam: or he just craves the attention like any crybaby
I’d just let him cry and keep it moving like @surf suggested :mjlol:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Thats kind of amazing to casually go the entire day without carbs
Im not buying the whole flour theories. When people buy flour, its not like it was freshly made to order. It takes some time to get to the supermarket, sits at the market for various timeframes, then when the consumer buys it they dont use it all right away, sometimes a bag of flour will last several months. So why would everyone get infected around the same time when the flour in the products age differs by a huge margin?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony/HBO with a huge budget... the creators of the game.. and the showrunner of 'Chernobyl' all signed on. This was pretty much the '96 Bulls gettn together.. no chance it wouldn't be great.
Pretty much

I remember it coming together

HBO :ohhh:

Craig the show runner:ehh:

Dude from Chernobyl as co show runner :whoo:

$10M an episode:picard:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Pretty much

I remember it coming together

HBO :ohhh:

Craig the show runner:ehh:

Dude from Chernobyl as co show runner :whoo:

$10M an episode:picard:
We deserve it after how HBO let themselves get swindled by these D&D fukks for the last seasons of GOT :banderas:
I mean they started the healing with HOtD but now this is apologies accepted and some more :wow: