'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Im not buying the whole flour theories. When people buy flour, its not like it was freshly made to order. It takes some time to get to the supermarket, sits at the market for various timeframes, then when the consumer buys it they dont use it all right away, sometimes a bag of flour will last several months. So why would everyone get infected around the same time when the flour in the products age differs by a huge margin?

The introduction mentioned ergot. Maybe they were trying to make a reference to the way ergot fungus can contaminate grain and make people hallucinate?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
2022.12.01-11.00-boundingintocomics-63893210b5ea6.png

:deadrose::dead:
Looks the same to me :troll:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Those of us who played the game know what he's referring to.

wow the shows pacing is pretty fast if they’re gonna get there so soon…then again I heard the season is only 9 eps
I'm assuming we're talking about Tess. If that's the reaction he had I'm assuming they did a good job of making her feel more important than the game did.

The third episode is about where I assumed the Tess thing comes to a head.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I don’t reallly think it matters if everyone watches it Live

I agree somewhat.. i didnt watch it until like midnight last week because i wasnt missing any playoffs

Despite competiting with nfl playoffs, they still crushed it. Id bet for the last of us finale, when football is over, they might topple game of thrones numbers

them getting 10 million views in two days was extremely successful. but imagine if they pushed it back to after the Super Bowl - what would those views look like ?

because they debuted Sunday night : against the Cincinnati Bengals vs the Baltimore Ravens playoff game, which got 22 million views and then the next night : it went against Monday’s night playoff game with the Dallas Cowboys vs the Tampa Bay Buccaneers which got over 30 million

I’m not knocking HBO, but it pretty much is asinine to go against the NFL in this country

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm assuming we're talking about Tess. If that's the reaction he had I'm assuming they did a good job of making her feel more important than the game did.

ok wow…forgot about her…was thinking sam which felt too soon…I’m replaying the game tho so I can refresh my memory

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Younger Merle Dandrige(Marlene) in here.. :wow:

I'm happy for her. Bag a voice acting gig in a video game, that video game becomes a monster property - next thing you know you have employment in what's seemingly a hit HBO series :ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: 904

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nah based on pacing Tess should die in episode 2. Episode 3 has to be Henry and Sam. I imagine Tess dies early in episode 2 so they can get to Bill pretty fast and end the episode on the hunter ambush.