'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not so sure about that. Ellie has a very particular type of energy that might be out of her range to emulate.

Yeah Ellie has a slight demonic energy that's hard to capture on camera. Not saying the girl who played Sarah couldn't do it, but the girl playing Ellie now is nailing that shyt. Despite looking nothing like the in-game Ellie, she feels like the character to me and its only been 1 episode.

I'm concerned how they will handle adult Ellie though. That half lesbian demon/half solid snake vibe seems like it will be a reach for this actress to handle. Especially since she's damn near 20 already so having her age up to play an adult might be hard.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I’m sure these fictional characters and the creators are furious about this. :francis:

And???

nikka is it fictional story or a biography???
:childplease:

:yeshrug: i really don’t care … Again, i thought it was funny - thats why i put the MJ smilie before my post

but if u really don’t think it’s that serious because they are fictional characters. Well, what do you have to say about the hatred and negativities that came from the little mermaid being black trailer a few months ago ?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Just to let yall know this fakkit has 100 plus post in the Last of Us two thread bytching and moaning about the wimin and a bunch of other bullshyt despite never actually playing the game. Straight up brain rotted loser who clearly spends all his time watching all the mad cac hit pieces hating on that game because of all the broads in it and
because of what happen to white daddy in the game.

the ONLY fakkit is u & the bytch that dap u
u really in your feelings, because I critically critiqued a flawed video game - u motherfukkers are p*ssy

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought the first TLoU a bunch of times. 1 physical, 1 digital, then bought it as a gift for someone else, then bought the remaster on PS4. I been itching to play it again since the first episode for this shyt dropped. I nearly copped the remake yesterday.

Sony pocket checking a nikka like "where your lunch money at?" :sadcam: but I'm going to stay strong :birdman:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the ONLY fakkit is u & the bytch that dap u
u really in your feelings, because I critically critiqued a flawed video game - u motherfukkers are p*ssy
nah you do sound like a fakkit :hubie:

"b-b-but the original fictional pixelated character wasn't south american" :dahell:

man just go buy a dildo and get it over with. no disrespect :hubie:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: i really don’t care … Again, i thought it was funny - thats why i put the MJ smilie before my post

but if u really don’t think it’s that serious because they are fictional characters. Well, what do you have to say about the hatred and negativities that came from the little mermaid being black trailer a few months ago ?

If this shyt bothers you so much why do you stress yourself out by watching it? Then stress yourself further by coming here to argue about it.

You sound like you just like to argue. I had an ex-gf just like that, she was one of the most miserable people on the planet.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If this shyt bothers you so much why do you stress yourself out by watching it? Then stress yourself further by coming here to argue about it.

You sounds like you just like to argue. I had an ex-gf just like that, she was one of the most miserable people on the planet.

He was the same way in the TLOU Part 2 thread, completely miserable over something he didn’t want to play and now he’s completely miserable over something no one is forcing him to watch

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
nah you do sound like a fakkit :hubie:

"b-b-but the original fictional pixelated character wasn't south american" :dahell:

man just go buy a dildo and get it over with. no disrespect :hubie:

:what:

what da fukk u talking bout … my comments about the casting I had nothing to do with that particular quote

my OP about the casting was just me laughing

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

You sounds like you just like to argue. I had an ex-gf just like that, she was one of the most miserable people on the planet.

idi-amin-laugh.gif

WOW yall nikkaz are really in your feelings

for the last fukking time
All I did was laugh because they took the story of three of the whitest , white people you can ever find and turn them into a Chilean , a Mexican & a biracial. If you don’t think that’s funny, then you have no sense of humor.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
idi-amin-laugh.gif

WOW yall nikkaz are really in your feelings

for the last fukking time
All I did was laugh because they took the story of three of the whitest , white people you can ever find and turn them into a Chilean , a Mexican & a biracial. If you don’t think that’s funny, then you have no sense of humor.
We knew this for a while though. Some of these actors were announced like a year ago. Why is this still an issue for you...

Are you gonna come in here and complain after each episode? Whats the point bruh, just dont fukk with it.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
We knew this for a while though. Some of these actors were announced like a year ago. Why is this still an issue for you...

Are you gonna come in here and complain after each episode? Whats the point bruh, just dont fukk with it.

I had no idea who they casted for those roles, but more important.
Why are you saying I’m complaining? I didn’t complain. I simply laughed.

and for the record, I thought the first episode was pretty good I like the way they didn’t follow the exact video game version and added new nuances to the story