'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Here here let it all out
Cry your heart all out.
When you done you can enjoy this piff, if not well keep on moaning and crying about it :dead:

:what: Who the hell is moaning and crying about this …

naughty dog knows exactly what it’s doing ruffling feathers to garner attention by casting individuals that don’t fit the initial game

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bought it yesterday lol…I’m like damn not even a $10 discount lmao
It makes sense though. TLOU Part 1 didn’t have nearly the amount the sales they expected. I’m guessing they hope the show boosts sales, which it probably will and then after it’s done they can do a price cut to boost sales further.

They could have solved all of this by adding a little more content. Add the movement mechanics from Part 2 like jumping, dodging, and going prone. That would have been huge. Then add maybe 4-5 hours of additional content either in the middle of the game or post game to bridge the story between Part 1 and Part 2.

But they decided to do a reskin and call it a day. :manny:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

naughty dog knows exactly what it’s doing ruffling feathers to garner attention by casting individuals that don’t fit the initial game
You are and others over this
Its their game they can decide how to adapt it on HBO
:umad:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
akaPO44.gif

p5EuZfm.gif

:mjlol:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just to let yall know this fakkit has 100 plus post in the Last of Us two thread bytching and moaning about the wimin and a bunch of other bullshyt despite never actually playing the game. Straight up brain rotted loser who clearly spends all his time watching all the mad cac hit pieces hating on that game because of all the broads in it and
because of what happen to white daddy in the game.

Last edited:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
About halfway through the first episode.

It’s a very odd experience having been so invested in the games.

They used a lot of the same scenes from the game, right down to the dialogue and camera angles.

I’m enjoying it…but it’s just an odd experience having come from the games.

Side note: the girl that played Joel’s daughter would have made a GREAT Ellie.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
About halfway through the first episode.

It’s a very odd experience having been so invested in the games.

They used a lot of the same scenes from the game, right down to the dialogue and camera angles.

I’m enjoying it…but it’s just an odd experience having come from the games.

Side note: the girl that played Joel’s daughter would have made a GREAT Ellie.

I'm not so sure about that. Ellie has a very particular type of energy that might be out of her range to emulate.