'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:whoo:

Word of mouth is a motherfukker. I can just imagine people sitting around the work cooler talking about what they've done over the weekend and what they've seen (which snowballs on and on and reaches more people). Good stuff.

That's literally over double what it did the first day. Crazy

that’s why i posted … they should have waited till the NFL season was over.
Why in the world would they debut on the 1st week of the super wild card playoffs - which produce tremendous numbers as usual for the NFL

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why in the world would they debut on the 1st week of the super wild card playoffs - which produce tremendous numbers as usual for the NFL

I don’t reallly think it matters if everyone watches it Live

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I agree somewhat.. i didnt watch it until like midnight last week because i wasnt missing any playoffs

Despite competiting with nfl playoffs, they still crushed it. Id bet for the last of us finale, when football is over, they might topple game of thrones numbers

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
We deserve it after how HBO let themselves get swindled by these D&D fukks for the last seasons of GOT :banderas:
I mean they started the healing with HOtD but now this is apologies accepted and some more :wow:

They said the working on a City of God series too :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That look Ellie had when Joel beat that dude to death :wow:

She liked that shyt. Complete opposite of Sarah after Joel hit zombie grandma with the wrench. Sarah was horrified

The way they talked aobut it on the aftershow/podcast makes sense. Its not that she liked the violence its more that she liked the idea of someone that cared enough to actually protect her like that.

Its the beginning of a very toxic relationship