'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Just noticed the teacher says homework is due end of class tomorrow but tommy says it's Friday night when he's arrested

I'll let this inconsistency slide this once hbo :birdman:
That day in real life was a Friday. I get what they wanted to do symbolically though. They wanted the viewer to think afterwards that tomorrow is never promised. Tomorrow never happened for them, it was massively derailed.

Monday isn’t promised, or Monday never came doesn’t sound as hot. They probably (at least they should have) noticed the mistake while writing it, and figured no one would really notice that small miscalculation.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Listening to a pod discussing the episode(Bald Move, episodes are free of game spoilers). They mention that food may be what started everything, specifically stuff with flour/starch. I remember someone/posters here bringing this up as well. They list examples of Joel/Sarah coincidentally just missing out on eating stuff with flour/starch. Spoiler tagging the gifs.
- No pancake mix available for Sara to make pancakes
hwsYAXe.gif
- Neighbors are feeding grandma biscuits, made from a biscuit mix. Joel turns down the offer saying they eat Atkins
oJgmsgf.gif
- Lady offers to make cookies, Sarah looks disappointed that they are raisin instead of chocolate
qExe3Ax.gif
CNUehUM.gif
- Joel forgets to bring home a birthday cake
HOd6tlX.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Listening to a pod discussing the episode(Bald Move, episodes are free of game spoilers). They mention that food may be what started everything, specifically stuff with flour/starch. I remember someone/posters here bringing this up as well. They list examples of Joel/Sarah coincidentally just missing out on eating stuff with flour/starch. Spoiler tagging the gifs.
hwsYAXe.gif
- Neighbors are feeding grandma biscuits, made from a biscuit mix. Joel turns down the offer saying they eat Atkins
oJgmsgf.gif
- Lady offers to make cookies, Sarah looks disappointed that they are raisin instead of chocolate
qExe3Ax.gif
CNUehUM.gif
HOd6tlX.gif

Thats kind of amazing to casually go the entire day without carbs

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just noticed the teacher says homework is due end of class tomorrow but tommy says it's Friday night when he's arrested

I'll let this inconsistency slide this once hbo :birdman:

the teacher’s brain was infected…kids didn’t react cuz in their minds they’re thinking “good luck getting this homework on saturday, bytch.”

fwiw sometimes I’d slip up and say something is due “tomorrow” (forgetting it was the weekend or a holiday)…then one kid would correct me and the other kids would be pissed at him/her for it bcuz I’d increase the assignment since it was a weekend/holiday lol

The Observer

All Star
Daps
I preferred the 2nd half of the pilot.

1st half was your typical zombie movie opening scene.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

so let me get this straight - a White Anglo Christian family from Austin Tx
is now being played by

• Joel Miller a South American
  • Timmy Miller a Mexican
  • Sarah Miller a biracial

:snoop:
Here here let it all out
Cry your heart all out.
When you done you can enjoy this piff, if not well keep on moaning and crying about it :dead:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here here let it all out
Cry your heart all out.
When you done you can enjoy this piff, if not well keep on moaning and crying about it :dead:

you talking to a nikka who complained and argued for MONTHS (literally) about a game he never played (TLOU2 coincidentally) :mjlol:

I think some of these dudes just bytch about certain talking points for “fun”…the problem is folks already whined about all this shyt when the casting was first announced lol

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hwsYAXe.gif
oJgmsgf.gif
qExe3Ax.gif
CNUehUM.gif
HOd6tlX.gif
The game confirmed it was spread initially through food from a newspaper that Sarah found

The show expanded on that and gave us more detail. shyt is cool