The Last of Us 2 breaks record for most GOTY awards at 203!

Daps
So the split narrative is both the execution of the plot and the game elements?
:stopitslime:
stop being obtuse
some people loved what neil did and others didn't
I enjoyed the game but not all elements
that's ok
it was still a great experience
that does't mean someone needs to be smeared as an neckbeard incel because they have a differing opinion just like how someone isn't a transphobe for liking cyberpunk

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:stopitslime:
stop being obtuse
some people loved what neil did and others didn't
I enjoyed the game but not all elements
that's ok
it was still a great experience
that does't mean someone needs to be smeared as an neckbeard incel because they have a differing opinion just like how someone isn't a transphobe for liking cyberpunk

I’m trying to have an honest conversation. You said people had legitimate gripes and tahts what a lot of the backlash was over so I’m simply asking you what the brunt of those gripes were. To my knowledge i heard a majority of people complaining about things in the story they didn’t like.

Not liking the direction they went in with the story isn’t (IMO) cause for outrage, especially not to the extent this game had.

For example, a lot of people didn’t like how MGS5’s story played out yet, we can’t pretend it was as controversial and divisive as TLOU2.

Daps
I’m trying to have an honest conversation. You said people had legitimate gripes and tahts what a lot of the backlash was over so I’m simply asking you what the brunt of those gripes were. To my knowledge i heard a majority of people complaining about things in the story they didn’t like.

Not liking the direction they went in with the story isn’t (IMO) cause for outrage.
yet it's a cause for smearing people and calling them incels :mjlol:
that's why you saw the whole you are a transphobe if you like cyberpunk thing
I remember one reviewer was contacted by Sony because his review wasn't perfect :mjlol:
it is what it is
a great divisive game (by design)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
yet it's a cause for smearing people and calling them incels

Because the majority of complaints i saw were about SJW’s and ‘agendas,, trans characters, anti-white male, and Neil Druckmann. How am I i suppose to label if if thats all I see?

A lot of gamers have that mentality across the board and I feel like it really came out in full force in TLOU2. They will act the same way towards black people in video games, like they did with Nadine in uncharted 4.

If there are legitimate gripes about the way the narratives and pacing were executed then I’m not talking about those people but i fee like the majority of people who actually played the game didn’t have those gripes

Like we’re not just gonna ignore the review bombing of this game as genuine constructive criticism, let’s not do that

Daps
Because the majority of complaints i saw were about SJW’s and ‘agendas,, trans characters, anti-white male, and Neil Druckmann. How am I i suppose to label if if thats all I see?

A lot of gamers have that mentality across the board and I feel like it really came out in full force in TLOU2. They will act the same way towards black people in video games, like they did with Nadine in uncharted 4.

If there are legitimate gripes about the way the narratives and pacing were executed them I’m not talking about those people but i fee like the majority of people who actually played the game didn’t have those gripes
If your sources are the typical :mjpls: places and Neil focusing on this always present community then their responses are obvious
They always complain
I've seen a wide response from a diverse range of people with the focus on those "omg wokeness" idiots
unfortunate they got lumped in with them (with the help of Sony and Neil)
That's why we saw the you are a transphobe if you like Cyberpunk tactic because the precedent was already set

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If your sources are the typical :mjpls: places and Neil focusing on this always present community then their responses are obvious
They always complain
I've seen a wide response from a diverse range of people with the focus on those "omg wokeness" idiots
unfortunate they got lumped in with them (with the help of Sony and Neil)
That's why we saw the you are a transphobe if you like Cyberpunk tactic because the precedent was already set

I think where we differ is that it wasn’t a minority of people who thought that way. Since the leaks this game was getting dog piled for shyt that wasn’t even in the game and that same attitude carried on long after it came out. I saw people who watched clips of it on youtube and clips with the most to say.

There is an anti-sjw mentality in games,comics, and movies about the former that a lot of those people try and gatekeep and keep “pure”. They want hetero white male power fantasies and anything that does differently gets campaign to review bomb and sabotage it.

We’ve seen this too much already and yall are gonna see it a lot more clearly when next time it’s about a black character

To me, it’s like when people swear there aren’t as many trump/Maga supporters as there are. Then we see during the election that half the country IS still voting for trump. It’s the same shyt with games and media, a lot of people are MAGA about games

Daps
I think where we differ is that it wasn’t a minority of people who thought that way. Since the leaks this game was getting dog piled for shyt that wasn’t even in the game and that same attitude carried on long after it came out. I saw people who watched clips of it on youtube and clips with the most to say.

There is an anti-sjw mentality in games,comics, and movies about the former that a lot of those people try and gatekeeper and keep “pure” They want hetero white male power fantasies and anything that does differently gets campaign to review bomb and sabotage it.

We’ve seen this too much already and yall are gonna see it a lot more clearly when next time it’s about a black character
I know what you mean breh and I understand your point (even though every black character died for the sake of two angry cac bytches but whatever)
They WILL continue to complain
But my point is even though these idiots make up part of the outrage and divergent opinions, Sony + Niel have used that to mask any criticism or problems people who are not in this group have with the game
If you don't agree with that then agree to disagree
But a bad precedent was set and they tried to apply it to Cyberpunk

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I know what you mean breh and I understand your point (even though every black character died for the sake of two angry cac bytches but whatever)
They WILL continue to complain
But my point is even though these idiots make up part of the outrage and divergent opinions, Sony + Niel have used that to mask any criticism or problems people who are not in this group have with the game
If you don't agree with that then agree to disagree
But a bad precedent was set and they tried to apply it to Cyberpunk
In what way(s) have they done this?