The judge in the Young Thug case recites his lyrics which are putting him under the jail LOL

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
@Flying Squirrel you might gone have to leave the Missus at home. Don't want to take Sandy Cheeks to the beach and all...

Don't axe me how...

:banderas:
all i need is eye contact... thank youuuu

200w.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I haven't followed this drama much. Not aware of all the charges.

I know the argument was that its a first amendment issue to use a rappers lyrics against him. Are the crimes he is accused of the same as the ones he rapped about verbatim?
YFN Lucci mom got shot up.

“I shot at his momma and now he don’t mention me”

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Uhhh, I'm not. My point is, lyrics are not some admission of guilt. IF they are, then every rapper needs to be arrested immediately if they rap about the streets, bc they're lyrics are evidence.

If you've ever rapped about unloading the clip on a opp, you should be arrested immediately bc no more evidence should be needed
Well the DA has texts phone calls snitches and other evidence to confirm that the raps match the crime.

They aren’t only using lyrics in this case.

You’re doing too much lol

This dude is known for robbing women and admitted to it in court. Thug has a song that says “then she getting robbed by Tick” 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh, those are actors. Do you not understand that some of these lyrics are connected to evidence of crimes? I still don’t get how people don’t understand that the issue is not that it’s just lyrics; they’re detailing crimes

Thug is one of my favorite rappers (I was going word for word with the judge reading the lyrics) but I know what it is with this case
the fact this needs to be said is embarrassing.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well the DA has texts phone calls snitches and other evidence to confirm that the raps match the crime.

They aren’t only using lyrics in this case.

You’re doing too much lol

This dude is known for robbing women and admitted to it in court. Thug has a song that says “then she getting robbed by Tick” 🤣🤣🤣

Paying chicks to fuk and then robbing them at gun point is really some slime ball shyt :mjlol:

Last edited: