The judge in the Young Thug case recites his lyrics which are putting him under the jail LOL

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I'm not defending him at all.

I'm just saying, nobody is holding white celebs under extra accountability when they kill hundreds of people in a movie.
Breh, those are actors. Do you not understand that some of these lyrics are connected to evidence of crimes? I still don’t get how people don’t understand that the issue is not that it’s just lyrics; they’re detailing crimes

Thug is one of my favorite rappers (I was going word for word with the judge reading the lyrics) but I know what it is with this case

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Breh, those are actors. Do you not understand that some of these lyrics are connected to evidence of crimes? I still don’t get how people don’t understand that the issue is not that it’s just lyrics; they’re detailing crimes

Thug is one of my favorite rappers (I was going word for word with the judge reading the lyrics) but I know what it is with this case
Thug named names :mjlol:specifically mentioned "Tick"

Got a line saying he shot somebody mama after YFN Lucci mama got shot.

Not to mention the shyt he said on social media, outside of the music.

Some of these dudes just want the streets to be a zoo. They love the fukkery because they don't have to deal with it.

But the Black Atlanta middle class are sick and tired of the gun violence. A millionaire rap star was funding a gang war and shooting at civilians but these dudes don't care. Then turn around and say the police need to do their job, they don't care about the crime going on :unimpressed:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Exactly. :pacspit: @ Nggas championing for rap lyrics to be off limits. Man fukk. These. Nggas.

These dudes had the whole blueprint of what not to do yet they out here acting out parodies from YEARS ago. You mentioned boondocks,and I’m pretty sure chapelle, Chris rock, even key n peel have all made the same joke about rappers self snitching
Yeah I feel nothing at these guys losing it all.

Feels like the equilibrium on the stupidity scale is being restored after braindead, drugged out goofies ran it up the other way.

The crazy thing is, you don't have to be in the streets to be eating in hiphop. The biggest guys out are square.

Drake/Kendrick/Cole.

You just can't be mediocre in terms of talent.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Lol you gotta be a little kid if you think a millionaire will ever actually get prosecuted to the fullest extent or the law in AMERICA. He'll be alright.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
If young thug committed these crimes or was in any way involved in any killings or armed robberies he should rot in jail. Its time to stop treating criminals celebrities or not with a special way. If you do the crime and want to act hard, you should rot in prison