The judge in the Young Thug case recites his lyrics which are putting him under the jail LOL

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
"Pistol whip a nikka til he black & blue, put one in his head make him worm food"

See, I just made that up. That's 100% fabricated. But ur telling me that if I put that in a song on a YouTube page, and later I got in trouble for assault or some other serious crime (even in a matter of self defense but I still have to go thru the court process) ....that what I just said should/can be admissible in court? @Rekkapryde

And y'all are okay with it bc it's rap lyrics?

But yet Stephen King can write ultra detailed graphic-horror novels for 50 years, and if he got in trouble none of it would even remotely be up for consideration in court.

Tell me why?

Breh you BUGGIN!! This nikka actually rapping about crimes that were committed. If you don't see why/what the issue is I don't know what to tell you.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
"Pistol whip a nikka til he black & blue, put one in his head make him worm food"

See, I just made that up. That's 100% fabricated. But ur telling me that if I put that in a song on a YouTube page, and later I got in trouble for assault or some other serious crime (even in a matter of self defense but I still have to go thru the court process) ....that what I just said should/can be admissible in court? @Rekkapryde

And y'all are okay with it bc it's rap lyrics?

But yet Stephen King can write ultra detailed graphic-horror novels for 50 years, and if he got in trouble none of it would even remotely be up for consideration in court.

Tell me why?
Bro he has rap lyrics that say “shot at his mommy now he no longer mention me”. YFN Lucci momma was shot in a drive by during they beef. He not just making shut up. This dummy really putting real life shyt in his raps. Of course they gonna use it in that case. He also has songs literally mentioning his co defendants by they street names and the type of crimes they commit and those same people have been hit with charges for those exact things (you can look this up). Stephen King is not fukking around with ghost and the supernatural :dead:

Last edited:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
But do you agree with lyrics being used automatically to corroborate crimes in every case?
No, definitely not. A rapper can say they murdered 1000 people but if there’s no reason to suspect that it’s true then the lyrics shouldn’t be used and as far as I know it’s never happened like that. But when people online can easily piece together lyrics with crimes then it makes sense to use the lyrics.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
I get it bro.

But what I'm saying is that if Sly Stallone got arrested for "assault with a deadly weapon", they're not going to take his Rambo movies into consideration during his trial. Even if he himself wrote the entire movie script down to the exact number of ppl he kills. Not only are they NOT going to consider it....they won't even bring it up as a miniscule possibility of even being relevant.

But If a rapper gets arrested for that same crime, they're making it okay to use his lyrics as evidence in court.

They're both entertainers.

And maybe YT is telling exact details in HIS scenario, but they have been trying to do this for years with rap lyrics and it's ONLY rappers.
Think of it like a dessert. Allll the evidence they have on this degenerate is the ice cream and hot fudge and chocolate chip cookie base and all that good shyt. The cherry on top is his mush mouthed lyrics. Without the rest of the dessert there is no cherry capiche?

As for your Rambo reference of course they wouldn’t use it because that fantasy action movie would bear no resemblance to your hypothetical Stallone crime. Now if Sly was stupid enough to assault someone then make a movie after the fact with a scene closely resembling the crime in every way prosecutors may indeed try to submit that as evidence.

Try not to lose too much sleep about the fate of an urban terrorist bringing pain and suffering to his community though.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I get it bro.

But what I'm saying is that if Sly Stallone got arrested for "assault with a deadly weapon", they're not going to take his Rambo movies into consideration during his trial. Even if he himself wrote the entire movie script down to the exact number of ppl he kills. Not only are they NOT going to consider it....they won't even bring it up as a miniscule possibility of even being relevant.

But If a rapper gets arrested for that same crime, they're making it okay to use his lyrics as evidence in court.

They're both entertainers.

And maybe YT is telling exact details in HIS scenario, but they have been trying to do this for years with rap lyrics and it's ONLY rappers.
What other genre is rooted in crime and praises hookers killers shooters drug dealers and strippers?

What other genre prides themselves on realism and living what you rap about?

Just shut up lol

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
No sympathy…when it comes to using rap lyrics there’s a difference between free speech and talking about make believe shyt vs knowing you in a gang and bragging about said gang by name

I have no clue what memo went out that convinced nggas in gangs it’s ok to openly flaunt your gang affiliation.

It’s like these brehs are doing the work for the prosecutor:

- over the top obvious lyrics
- dry snitching on social media
- recording everything
- blatantly showing out in public
- rolling with known felons

And it goes on and on