The judge in the Young Thug case recites his lyrics which are putting him under the jail LOL

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Breh, those are actors. Do you not understand that some of these lyrics are connected to evidence of crimes? I still don’t get how people don’t understand that the issue is not that it’s just lyrics; they’re detailing crimes

Thug is one of my favorite rappers (I was going word for word with the judge reading the lyrics) but I know what it is with this case
I get it bro.

But what I'm saying is that if Sly Stallone got arrested for "assault with a deadly weapon", they're not going to take his Rambo movies into consideration during his trial. Even if he himself wrote the entire movie script down to the exact number of ppl he kills. Not only are they NOT going to consider it....they won't even bring it up as a miniscule possibility of even being relevant.

But If a rapper gets arrested for that same crime, they're making it okay to use his lyrics as evidence in court.

They're both entertainers.

And maybe YT is telling exact details in HIS scenario, but they have been trying to do this for years with rap lyrics and it's ONLY rappers.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Oh and let me just say loud and clear:

• FVCK YOUNG THUG
  • FVCK YSL
  • FVCK ALL THE GOOFY c00n ASS NIKKAS WHO KILL OTHER BLACK PPL AND GLORIFY IN RAP SONGS
  • and FVCK ANYBODY IN HERE CAPING FOR THEM OR MAKING EXCUSES FOR THESE PIECES OF SH!T

:pacspit:
nikkas get off their retail job shift and come on the coil cussing and posting tupac smileys..lol

sitchoassdown

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
"Pistol whip a nikka til he black & blue, put one in his head make him worm food"

See, I just made that up. That's 100% fabricated. But ur telling me that if I put that in a song on a YouTube page, and later I got in trouble for assault or some other serious crime (even in a matter of self defense but I still have to go thru the court process) ....that what I just said should/can be admissible in court? @Rekkapryde

And y'all are okay with it bc it's rap lyrics?

But yet Stephen King can write ultra detailed graphic-horror novels for 50 years, and if he got in trouble none of it would even remotely be up for consideration in court.

Tell me why?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
"Pistol whip a nikka til he black & blue, put one in his head make him worm food"

See, I just made that up. That's 100% fabricated. But ur telling me that if I put that in a song on a YouTube page, and later I got in trouble for assault or some other serious crime (even in a matter of self defense but I still have to go thru the court process) ....that what I just said should/can be admissible in court? @Rekkapryde

And y'all okay with it bc it's rap?

But yet Stephen King can write graphic-horror novels for 50 years, and if he got in trouble none of it would even remotely be up for consideration.

Tell me why?

the nikka was putting way too much detail in his raps. THAT is the problem.

To equate movies where Sylvester Stallone is taking out entire countries to some shyt where nikkaz are LITERALLY telling on themselves is ridiculous.

Come on dog. :rudy:

Of course some generic bullshyt goon tales lyrics shouldn't be used. And they can't when they obviously make no sense in a case. But these nikkaz were HELLA sloppy. You forget their dumbasses actually thought that detailing shyt in group chats weren't traceable. :mjlol:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA

And y'all are okay with it bc it's rap lyrics?

But yet Stephen King can write ultra detailed graphic-horror novels for 50 years, and if he got in trouble none of it would even remotely be up for consideration in court.

Tell me why?
Yes, I'm convicting your ass if I'm in a jury or judge.
It speaks on your character. Why does IT always have to be about "killing a nikka"?

I never hear about killing a... nm

I respect your opinion though.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That's me. 😎 I'm telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me.

Wait until I catch @Mowgli
What are you going to do. You aren't going to do s*** but walk up shake my hands and realize I look a lot more serious in real life.

Don't play yourself. You would need to destroy your life to defeat me

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
It speaks on your character. Why does IT always have to be about "killing a nikka"?

This can get deep. Balls deep so I will leave it be.

BARS

I JUST MADE THAT UP

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I get it bro.

But what I'm saying is that if Sly Stallone got arrested for "assault with a deadly weapon", they're not going to take his Rambo movies into consideration during his trial. Even if he himself wrote the entire movie script down to the exact number of ppl he kills. Not only are they NOT going to consider it....they won't even bring it up as a miniscule possibility of even being relevant.

But If a rapper gets arrested for that same crime, they're making it okay to use his lyrics as evidence in court.

They're both entertainers.

And maybe YT is telling exact details in HIS scenario, but they have been trying to do this for years with rap lyrics and it's ONLY rappers.
They have 300+ witnesses so you know there were all kinds of crimes happening. Wiretaps, contraband, victims… Then they turned around and rapped about the crimes. The actors in Hollywood don’t even write the scripts so how can you try to make the comparison? Wasn’t no ghost writer writing for YSL

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
the nikka was putting way too much detail in his raps. THAT is the problem.

To equate movies where Sylvester Stallone is taking out entire countries to some shyt where nikkaz are LITERALLY telling on themselves is ridiculous.

Come on dog. :rudy:

Of course some generic bullshyt goon tales lyrics shouldn't be used. And they can't when they obviously make no sense in a case. But these nikkaz were HELLA sloppy. You forget their dumbasses actually thought that detailing shyt in group chats weren't traceable. :mjlol:

Honestly, I haven't followed this trial and I don't know many YT lyrics other than some features with Chris Brown and Lifestyle.

AND, I don't disagree that if he's detailing crimes that he's on trial for then that's dumb as hell on his part. But I'm just saying they shouldn't be automatically used, bc lyrics can be twisted.

"I shot a nicca in broad day", it's just a made up rap lyric....but what if I later had to shoot someone legitimately for self-defense? Prosecution is going to use that lyric against me bc I'm a rapper (moreso Black) . That's not right bro.

:manny:

I'm just saying, I made it up based on what rap has historically been. But that doesn't mean I'm actually doing that.

Stephen Kings brain has been focused on grizzly horror non-stop for 50 years. So what's that say about his character?

Personally, I'm not saying it says anything about his character, but you can't make the argument for one and excuse the other.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
They have 300+ witnesses so you know there were all kinds of crimes happening. Wiretaps, contraband, victims… Then they turned around and rapped about the crimes. The actors in Hollywood don’t even write the scripts so how can you try to make the comparison? Wasn’t no ghost writer writing for YSL

But do you agree with lyrics being used automatically to corroborate crimes in every case?