The judge in the Young Thug case recites his lyrics which are putting him under the jail LOL

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
My wife is bleeding so I aint fukkin nothing. I'm in the garage, smoking ice cream kush and looking for something to 3d print
Man. My bytch was bleeding. She had her week, disgusting. Broke my heart on Piiiru. I saw the Blood. Finna fuk tonight though.

• Haha
Reactions: B86

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
man I swear this shyt don’t sound this crazy on the track but damn :what:

Two things I’ve always noticed about present day hip hop: watching someone rap on tv, but with it on mute, makes it look so cringe with the movements and antics rappers have. And two, reading a rap song, not in melody but like you’re reading a newspaper, gives you a way clearer perspective on what’s actually being said.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
There’s a line between people who are out right peices of shyt who care more about YT music than black peoples lives who were lost and whom would continue to be in harm if he was free and the people who it’s still not registering how bad Thug is . He recruited a mentally and developmentally challenged youth from his neighborhood to be a shooter for him. He wasn’t just going around helping people. He was recruiting black boys from South Atlanta and turning them into killers

I sincerely hope he dies in prison for this