The judge in the Young Thug case recites his lyrics which are putting him under the jail LOL

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
I can't believe this dude is pitching his tent on this hill.

Like, these dudes are terrible people, wholesale. Why rally for these guys?
because its better 10 guilty go free than one innocent suffer.
all these rappers are affiliated, it goes with the industry, they rap about that shyt for clout, YT may be the real deal, but Drake rap about mob ties, mob ties is with the shyts...let's lock up Drake
set this precedent and in 20 years dont come crying about the incarceration rate and democrats yada yada yada. :francis:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
because its better 10 guilty go free than one innocent suffer.
all these rappers are affiliated, it goes with the industry, they rap about that shyt for clout, YT may be the real deal, but Drake rap about mob ties, mob ties is with the shyts...let's lock up Drake
set this precedent and in 20 years dont come crying about the incarceration rate and democrats yada yada yada. :francis:
Sorry breh but I'm gro-gro-grown up.

I'm not losing sleep over dudes counting bars who are either doing dirt and rapping about it or lying and presenting an image that's poisonous and corrupting to many impressionable minds for monetary gain.

There's way too many real issues for me to get snagged on than this second childhood bullshyt that hiphop is reeking of.

Tell the dirt bags to go clean and the playground storytellers to grow up.

These ain't the martyrs to rally around.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I used to be heavy on mafia history and how they were taken down…to put RICO in perspective, merely getting mob bosses pictured together was hard to do… establishing they knew each other was a watershed moment (Appalachin).

Now, these rappers lay their entire connection on front street either on wax or socal media…literally ‘following’ each other :francis:

So really people should be surprised when openly gang affiliated rappers are NOT put up on RICO. It’s a layup case any time the govt wants. And that’s exactly how you know plenty of rappers are federal informants.
sicilians dont speak even on the phone

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uhhh, I'm not. My point is, lyrics are not some admission of guilt. IF they are, then every rapper needs to be arrested immediately if they rap about the streets, bc they're lyrics are evidence.

If you've ever rapped about unloading the clip on a opp, you should be arrested immediately bc no more evidence should be needed
You don't understand how evidence works :mjlol:

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Uhhh, I'm not. My point is, lyrics are not some admission of guilt. IF they are, then every rapper needs to be arrested immediately if they rap about the streets, bc they're lyrics are evidence.

If you've ever rapped about unloading the clip on a opp, you should be arrested immediately bc no more evidence should be needed
There’s one flaw in your theory: these dudes LIVED the shyt they rapped about. Concurrently. Keanu Reeves wasn’t jumping off buildings and shyt in real life. He was ACTING a part.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
There’s one flaw in your theory: these dudes LIVED the shyt they rapped about. Concurrently. Keanu Reeves wasn’t jumping off buildings and shyt in real life. He was ACTING a part.
John Wick 4. Can't wait.

He literally rolled around here in the bay on the busses alone. Lol

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
There’s a line between people who are out right peices of shyt who care more about YT music than black peoples lives who were lost and whom would continue to be in harm if he was free and the people who it’s still not registering how bad Thug is . He recruited a mentally and developmentally challenged youth from his neighborhood to be a shooter for him. He wasn’t just going around helping people. He was recruiting black boys from South Atlanta and turning them into killers

Last edited:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
You are out of your damn mind. That shyt is amazing. I'm not saying he got bars or anything like that but musically, the shyt is great. Gay jokes aside, there's a reason he is Elton John's favorite musician.
I'm finna fukk my bytch all weekend. Wyd,

• Dap
Reactions: B86